Hello Mr. Player Ch. 14

I've been writing a lot recently on my other stories so I figured it was about time I did an upload for this xD

Remember:: COMMENT AND VOTE!

TWEET & LIKE! Or just do one if you only have one xD

Kaden will Love you if you do! =D

Chapter 14 [Wow! Already!]

~Kaylee's Point Of View~

RINGG RING!

I groaned grabbing my pillow and covering my head up with it.

RING!

The annoying ringing noise continued to go off making me groan again louder and clutch the pillow tighter to my head waiting for the ringing to stop.

I screamed into the pillow when it didn't and sat up looking over at my cell phone that was buzzing and ringing on the nightstand next to me. I stared at it for a second and leaned over grabbing it and taking the charger cord out of it.

Who would be calling me at 3 in the morning? I stared down at the cell phone that read *Blocked Number* I sighed a solicitor and placed the phone back on the nightstand turning it off.

Yawning I rolled over and fell back to sleep.

++++

I woke up with the light shining through the windows and let out a whimper pulling the covers over head. Who opened the curtains? There was a laughing noise, my eyes flashed open and I shoved the covers off of me my eyes landing on a smiling Kaden sitting in my desk chair.

"Kaden!" I squealed and stood up practically sitting on his lap to hug him. "You're up! Out of your house!" I kissed his lips softly before pulling back and laying my forehead on his, staring straight into his eyes. "But I thought you weren't allowed to leave!"

"I pulled some strings" he answered back and I grinned kissing him again before he finished his sentence "Surprise" he grinned and I stood up wiping my messy hair out of my face, looking down at my pajamas.

"I'm going to take a quick shower is that okay?" I asked and he smiled nodding as I raced into my closet picking out a tank top with skinny jeans and rainbow socks. I ran out of the room breathlessly turning towards him when I walked into my bathroom. "Don't go anywhere" I commanded and shut the door.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes sighing and turning on the shower. Grabbing my towel I placed it on the counter next to my clothes before climbing into the shower. I gasped "COLD!" I squealed and turned the knob towards the hot symbol sighing when it warmed up.

I grabbed the shampoo squeezing it into my hand and quickly scrubbed my head washing it out straight after. Then I took the Conditioner off the rack running it softly through my hair making sure to let it soak in as I washed my hands getting rid of the remaining conditioner and grabbed my rag and soap cleaning my body. I smiled and washed the conditioner and soap off at the same time then turning off the shower.

Stepping out of the shower I wrapped my towel around my body drying myself off and then quickly dressing. As I pulled out my curling iron plugging it in and let it heat up, I grabbed my make up putting on light blush, lip gloss and eyeliner, then blow dried my hair with the blow dryer I left out the night before. I grinned grabbing the curling iron and curling my hair, I glanced one last time in the mirror before unplugging the curling iron and walking out of the bathroom.

Just like I had told Kaden he was still sitting in my room, well actually LYING on my bed asleep. I giggled and tip toed over to him brushing his hair out of his face. His eyes slowly opened and he grabbed my hand kissing each one of my fingers before kissing the top of my hand.

"Good morning sleepy head" I murmured as he sat up and I leaned down giving him a peck on the cheek. He mumbled 'good morning' and I laughed pulling away from him and saying "Would you like something to eat?" He nodded when I said that "Waffles?" he nodded again "Stay here and relax" I bolted down the stairs after I said that and ran into the kitchen catching my breath.

Striding over to the cabinets I pulled out a big bowl and the waffle maker placing them on the counter, then plugging in the Waffle Maker.

+++++

[Sorry I didn't really want to do the Whole Waffle thing xD I find it unnecessary!]

I walked up the stairs the Waffles in my hand I grinned and opened my bedroom door when I reached it. "The waffles are"-

"Kaylee what is this?" Kaden interrupted me his hands shaking as he stared my phone. I froze and my legs started to shake beneath me as I tried to calm myself.

It felt like the whole room was spinning. He wasn't supposed to find out, wait I thought I deleted all the texts? Oh god did Alexx text me while I was downstairs? I'm so stupid! How could I forget the phone!?

"I- I- don't know what you're talking about" I stuttered walking forward and placing the plate of waffles on the nightstand.

His eyes grew dark and he swore before speaking "You darn well know what I'm talking about! I'm talking about this!" he turned the phone towards me pressing the speaker button and I stood there confused at least... until it started to play.

"I see you sleeping Kaylee...you're so beautiful..." Alexx's voice cracked out the speaker. "I saw I woke you up by the ringing... Too bad you turned off your phone. It would have been fun to see you look outside for me..."

I gulped and Kaden's expression went darker as the message continued "I see you haven't told dear old Kaden about me following you around and that's for the best... I mean you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you...Or...HIM" Alexx laughed before saying "See you soon Kaylee..."

The line went dead and tears pooled in my eyes as Kaden glared at me and began to speak "Care to explain why you didn't tell me that you were being stalked by Alexx?!" he shouted and I flinched backing up a little my lip starting to tremble as I held in sobs. "We can call the cops!" he snarled.

I froze and quickly began to speak "no please! Please Kaden! I don't want to call the cops! Alexx will hurt me or you" I whimpered and my legs gave in beneath me making me tumble to the ground. Kaden stood up and sat next to me hugging me tightly on the floor.

"He can't hurt me and I won't ever let him hurt you" When Kaden spoke those first four words I knew it was a complete lie and the sobs echoed out.

"But he can Kaden! He CAN hurt you! He already did!" I sobbed and Kaden pulled me closer wiping the hair out of my face.

"Kaylee shh." He cooed "it'll be ok. How about me and you go on trip somewhere? Just until the court date."

I pulled away sniffling and he wiped the tears away kissing my cheek "Really?" I asked and he nodded smiling slightly. "You'd do that for me?"

"of course!" Kaden exclaimed and looked at me as I smiled ear to ear.

"Its settled then. We're going on Vacation!"

NOTE:

Okay does anyone thing what Alexx said was super creepy O.o I do and I'm the one who WROTE IT!=D hahaa!

Comment/vt/Like/Tweet