Hello Mr.Player Ch.26

[Note: First of All;

Mwaha(; I don't think any of you guessed who it was. I mean maybe PARTIALLY you did ;P Mwaha.

Secondd!

THE WATTY AWARDS ARE COMING TO AN END! and SO IS THIS STORY! I would estimate 3 to 4 More chapters left. Wow.... ugh.

<3 I don't want it to end ._. Everything has to come to an end sometiime though right? YEP!=D ]

RECAP: "Hello...Kaylee..."

-Shout out to :charli_rawr_ Who commented Saying :

" 50th comment. Ya knoow, if you feel like uploading a little bit early I'll give you a REAL big cookie! Any flavour! In fact, I'll make you an entire box of chocolate cookies! And I make a MEAN chocolate cookie! So you need to upload soon, kay? OoR eLsE I StAlK yEw o_O mwahahahahaa! So pleeeases upload! We need to know who's in the woods! "

My reply to that is: Mwahaa! Well thank you^^ I would love Some cookiies!!! xDD And Oh My godO.O Stalk me? Should I lock my windows and doors? Maybe Call The Mafia? ;P teehee.

100 Votes And 100 Comments.

Hello Mr.Player CH26.[wooww!]

A large shiver ran up my spine as the words escaped the persons lips flowing into my ear and leaving a hot trail of mist down my neck. "W...ho...?" The words barley escaped my lips before the person chuckled running their fingers down my collarbone. "Pl..ease.. Don't hurt me" I choked out as the hands around my neck squeezed slightly.

"Oh. You poor thing!" The voice laughed ringing like bells and i shivered again. "You don't remember me?" The person tsk'd and then spoke again " Maybe this will give you a reminder!"

Before i could even realize what was happening my body was tumbling onto the ground, sprawling across the forest floor and i gasped my head colliding to the ground.

My vision became blurry, as i forced my head up trying to find the person and blink the blurriness away. A figure covered by a blanket of darkness came towards me slowly their feet snapping the twigs on the ground as they took all the time in the world and stared at me with- what i expected was distaste.

"You're so stupid!" the voice cracked going higher and i froze before pulling myself with my arms backwards. "Ahaa" the voice went higher pitched becoming the persons normal voice and chills ran down my spine."Oh.. So you know who i am now do you?"

"What do you...wan...t Alena" I whispered crawling back more. "I didn't do anything to you.. Just leave me alone" I started to pull myself further back and watched as she stepped into the moonlight her brown hair tumbling down her shoulders, curled.

"That- is where you are wrong little miss Kaylee" She took another dangerous step towards me her eyes glistening and she spoke again. "You...got my brother in trouble... Now he has to go to court.."

"That isn't my fault!" I protested pleading with her and spoke again. "He hurt....K...k.." I stuttered on 'HIS' name and managed to whisper "He hurt Kaden. I couldn't just let him..."

She tsk'd shaking her head, and reached into her pocket pulling something out. I squinted trying to see it in the darkness "Do you know what this is?" She asked her eyes glinting with delight as i shook my head. She stepped more into the moonlight lifting the object in her hand into my view and a click noise rang out.

My eyes widened and i began to shake my head "No..No...No..! Get that away from me!" I cried as the moonlight shone onto the knife making it visible. I knew that knife.. It was the knife that....'He' was stabbed with..