Hello Mr. Player Ch. 20!

105 votes and 60 comments For next chapter(:

Hello Mr. Player Chapter 20:

The Next DaY:

I woke up the next morning with a horrible ache in my back, and the pounding feeling I still had from the night before. He had almost said someone else's name, and then he acted as if it never happened...

Sitting up I looked around stretching on the bed and placing my legs on the floor. I had fallen asleep last night; after watching Titanic THREE TIMES! All last night after speaking to Kaden I stayed in the room they said was mine crying my eyes out. If you think I'm being dramatic I'm really not.

I locked myself in the room eating chocolate ice cream- and watching Titanic. This obviously didn't help the situation because I was already crying enough.

Sighing I tossed the empty jug of ice cream off the bed and shook my head when I heard the spoon clatter on the floor. I shoved myself up onto my feet and walked into the bathroom quickly changing into a pair of short shorts and a tank top. Faking a smile when I looked in the mirror I pulled my hair into a messy pony tail and walked out sitting on my bed again.

"Kaylee you up its Ian" Ian said through the door and there was a soft knock. I stared at the door debating whether or not to answer it and sighed standing up. Reaching the door I twisted the door knob and pulled it open.

"Hey Ian" I mumbled tiredly and moved over motioning inside "Come on in" He smiled his hands full of video games walking in and plopping down on the bed.

After shutting the door I walked over and sat down next to him looking at the games. "Which game do you want to play?" he asked looking up at me his brown eyes showing through behind his long eyelashes.

I let out a loud sigh "What games do you have?" A smile spread across his face and he spread the video games across the bed.

"We have...Mortal combat... Resident evil... Call of duty... Sims2... resident evil 4 and Champions of Norath."

I sat there in silence looking over the games and said "Resident Evil" Ian nodded grabbing the game and ran over to my TV opening the cabinets below it and pulling out a ps3. Geez how many game systems do they own exactly? I watched as he placed the game into the system and changed the channel.

He turned back around and strode over to me, sitting next to me then handing me one of the wireless controllers. "You ready to kill some zombies?" he asked an evil glint in his eyes. I laughed nodding and turned towards the screen getting comfortable.

I knew he was trying to make me feel better. I was not stupid, nor would I fall for his stupid tricks. The beginning screen popped up and Ian pressed multiplayer.

The story began to unfold and I looked at Ian wiggling my eyebrows evilly."Let's kill some zombies!" I sang and Ian skipped the scene bringing us into the game.

+++

"KILL THE ZOMBIES!" I screamed as I stabbed the zombie in front of me and the rest started to surround me. Ian started shooting his gun, and I pulled mine out and started shooting. "IAN!" I screamed as the zombie got me from behind. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY BACK!" I snarled shouting the words.

"NO! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY BACK!!!" he shouted and I glared at him as the screen changed showing 'you Died'. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" he continued to say.

"MY Fault?!" I hissed throwing the controller onto the bed and crawling towards him. "You're the one who doesn't know how to take ORDERS!"

"I'm the one who doesn't know how to take orders?!? What about when we fought the giant zombie and you just stole all the grenades throwing them at him!?" He said as I stopped next to him glaring.

"Well it killed him did it not?!" I snorted "You not listening to MY orders accomplished nothing! We just died!" his expression grew darker and he leaned towards me making me back up.

"Oh really" was all he said as he started towards me making me slide backwards more and more. "Well...I think you're wrong" he snarled sliding towards me more and I backed up more.

I hadn't even realized but I had reached the edge of the bed, and I tumbled to the ground. Cursing mentally I looked up staring at Ian who was leaning over the bed a big grin on his face. "That was hilarious!!" he beamed his whole face lighting up and his eyes sparkling with laughter.

"Oh really?" I sang innocently watching as his eyes narrowed and I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt yanking him onto the floor. Which probably wasn't too smart because- he went crashing down onto me knocking all the air from my lungs.

I gasped for air shoving him off of me, and glared still hyperventilating as he laughed. "That.- Was- No..t Funny!" I gasped clutching to my stomach as I started laughing too. "You're such an idiot!" I giggled and he flashed me a huge smile.

"I'm an idiot am I?" he said a smirk playing across his lips and I gulped as he leaned towards me wiggling his fingers.

That's when it happened.

He attacked me tickling me roughly making me laugh and clutch to my stomach. "No- stop- Cant Breathe!" I gasped out giggling as he tickled my sides and I tried to shove his hands away.

"Say Mercy!" he sang playfully and squeezed my sides making me laugh louder my stomach clenching.

"N-never!" I refused shaking my head and tried to wiggle out of his grip he had on me now.

"SAY IT!!" he shouted tickling me under my armpits. I squealed squirming and tried to stop him from tickling me.

"Okay! Okay!" I gasped trying to shove him off of me. "MERCY!"

He stopped tickling me, and got off of me, grinning. Standing up he put his hand out for me to grab which I grudgingly took and stood up.

"So back to the Zombie killing?" he asked in a hopeful voice and I laughed.

"Yeah".

Note:

=D

105 votes and 60 comments For next chapter(: