Hello Mr.Player Ch2

A/N:

Define player: a person who has little regard for other peoples' feelings,

Woooo :D

You Guys R SO AMAZING!

Hello Mr.Player Ch.2

======================================================================================================================

I sat at home sadly arms wrapped around my legs, my chin placed on my knees. My house was silent and i could hear no one, Not a animal, nothing.

My phone vibrated, and i picked it up glancing at it. From: Kaden.

I threw the phone onto the floor not wanting to even see his name. What happened to the Kaden i knew??

FLASHBACK ERICS PARTY+++

Eric kissed me softly and winked. "I will be right back im going to grab something to drink"

I nodded and he walked off, leaving me alone. Kadens smile shown through the whole group of people as he walked towards me. My heart jumped as he waved at me, stopping feet from me. "Would you like to dance?"

I nodded and he grabbed my hand pulling me close. I beamed as a song started. we started to sway back and forth and kaden spun me in a circle. I laughed and pulled away pursing my lips and tilting my head. Running quickly i jumped onto him making him stagger back in surprise and hold me up. My red strapless dress clung to my body as i moved the bottom swinging slightly and hitting my leg softly. My curled brown hair was swinging around me. he swung me around him making me lean back into his arms."I love you" his words shocked me but before i could answer He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up into the air.

I looked to the left and saw Eric laughing with another girl. My breathing quickened and i clutched onto Kaden's hand when he placed me back on the ground. I stared and watched as he leaned in towards her their lips meeting. I was in agony i couldn't take it.

I let out a sob and yanked away from Kaden. Kaden followed my Gaze and froze when he saw Eric kissing the girl. I felt him grab my hand and squeeze it softly leading me towards him. I let the tears fall as i stopped in front of him. he didn't even notice me there..

"Eric." I said his name softly.

his head slowly turned towards me and his eyes went wide as he looked between the girl and me.

"Kayle..e.." He said quietly and reached out for me. "I'm sorr-"

"no your not" I snarled "You really aren't" I pulled my hand out of Kadens and ran out the door. I screamed "We're Over!!!"

++++

I reached my house and saw Kaden standing in the drive way waiting for me. I got out of my car and before i could even shut the door he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I love you" He repeated. "Ive loved you since i met you two years ago"

I didn't say anything else i just pulled him towards me kissing him roughly.

FLASHBACK OVER++++

(START SONG)

Sobs wretched from my throat and i clutched to the blankets that were covering me. I heard a honk noise and stood up looking out my bedroom window.

Kaden was in his truck smiling at me. I glared at him and sat back on my bed. Seconds later there was knocking on the door.

KNOCK.

KNOCK.

KNOOCK.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Knock

Kn-

"WILL YOU STOP THAT!?" I screamed.

Everything went silent and then there was a tapping sound

thunk

thunk

thunk..

I looked around and watched as a rock hit my window.

Sighing i got up and opened my window.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

i heard my phone vibrate again, and sighed walking over to it and reading the message.

'I'm sorry'

I rolled my eyes and texted back. 'Don't talk to me'

Sitting on my bed he texted me again. 'Im coming up'

'Yeah.Right' I texted back. how would he get up here? its the second floor!!!

I heard grunting noises and i stared at the window watching as his hands gripped the window. Gasping as he climbed up the window i felt my heart tug.

He stood up and looked at me. "Look im really sorry..."

"I don't want to hear it" I hissed and stood up holding back tears.

He strode towards me and wrapped his arms securely around me. I let the tears fall down and clutched to him.

"why Kaden?!" I cried. "Why would you tell my secret..." I hiccuped.

"What? tell your secret? what are you talking about??" He said confused.

"you told everyone why i came here.."

"no.. I didn't' Brit did" He said softly pulling away and wiping the tears away. " I would never do that to you I love You"

I yanked away from him glaring. "You love me?! you ignored me and lied and-" before i could finish his lips smashed down onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back.

He pulled away "I-"

my phone rang loudly and i sighed picking it up. "Hello?"

..

"Kaylee?" the voice said excitedly.

....

...

"Hello...Eric.."

====================================================================================================================

Woaaah!

comment vote fann!!

(:.