Hello mr.Player ch8

Hey you guys! you reached the goal! good job! LOL(:

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN/TWEET/LIKE!!!

:D!

30 VOTES&& 10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

I woke up and my eyes, slowly opened. I felt so at peace, it was a weird feeling. Yawning i looked around confused at why i wasnt staring straight at my green walls. I sat up, and froze when i felt a hand draped tightly around my waist. i glanced over to my right and gasped when i saw Kaden sleeping soundly a smile placed on his sleeping face.

I reached towards him running my hand through his soft hair. Smiling i traced my finger along his jaw, lips eyes and nose. This is the best dream i have ever had. Smiling i snuggled up close to him, my head going into his chest. I breathed in taking in his smell. He smelled like axe and for me home. He was comforting, perfect.. and...Well amazing.

"Mm.." Kaden smiled wider in his sleep before continuing. "Kaylee...." i leaned towards him listening to him sleep talk. "I love you...". My heart thudded in my chest and i swallowed the lump in my throat. BEST DREAM EVEER!!!

~A.L.E.X.X.S P.O.V~

I reached Kaylees house and yanked my keys out of the ignition storming up the porch steps of her house. I didn't want to come to her house, heck i didn't even want to drive but she hasn't answered one text from me and she always gets up at ten! Somethings up, and i know it. I slammed my fists on the door, and the door flew open seconds later revealing a very angry looking woman.

"what do you want!?" She scowled staring at me. She crossed her arms holding together the robe she was wearing that apparently didn't have anything underneath it.

"... Is Kaylee here?" I asked polietly putting my hands at my sides and glancing up at her then back at my feet.

"nope sorry" she shrugged " I woke up in the middle of the night and watched her leave Must have stayed at someones house"

"...Do you know Kaden..s Adress?" i asked innocently and she nodded and i pulled out a piece of paper. She started to tell me the adress and i wrote it down quickly and smiled up at her. "Thank you"

She nodded smiling "Bye Take care" and shut the door. I hurried to my car slamming the door as i got in the car, and typed the adress into my GPS. Im going to find you kaylee. for some reason i feel like your at kadens.. and if you are, we are going to have a problem.

++++

Pulling my knife out of the glove box i shoved it in my pocket, stomping up the porch stairs. I slammed my fist on the door repeatedly till it slowly opened, revealing a tired looking Eric. Without even thinking my fist flew forward connecting to his jaw and making him fly backwards onto the ground. I stepped over him, and leaned down grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "Is Kaylee here?" I snarled and Erics eyes met mine before he nodded and pointed towards the stairs.

I dropped him onto the ground, and ran to the stairs climbing them quickly.

~K.A.Y.L.E.E.S P.O.V~

Kadens hand flew out and grabbed mine as i touched his hair again, and his eyes flashed open before he smiled at me. "Good morning" He mumbled and kissed the back of my hand.

"Good morning" I answered back, and Kadens cell phone started to ring, Kaden reached for it picking it up. "Hey Eric what do you need?" Kaden asked and seconds later his eyes widened. "Ok. thanks"

He hung up and met my eyes " Get behind me." He commanded.

"why?" I asked confused and Kaden grabbed my arm roughly not answering and placed me behind him, as my feet touched the ground. My heart was pounding in my throat. What was going on?

The door flew open, and i gasped as Alexx came into view. Oh god, this isn't good. I gulped and Alexx's eyes landed on Kaden, then on me. He walked forward his fists clenched tightly at his sides.

".....Kaylee." He murmured and smiled at me putting out his hand for me to grab. "Lets go. I want you to meet my family." He gazed into my eyes softly the oppisite of the look he would give Kaden every second he looked at him.

Slowly i went around Kaden and my hand clamped around his. "Come on lets go" He smiled and turned starting to walk away.

"Wait." Kaden called as we started out the door. I turned towards him and Alexx's grip became tighter. I met Kadens eyes "Please dont go Kaylee.." He pleaded.

"Come On Kaylee" Alexx repeated and started to pull me away. Kadens hand reached for my other hand and grabbed tightly to it.

Alexx's eyes flashed towards Kaden and he glared at him "Let go of her hand"

"Make Me." Kaden snarled and clutched tighter to it.

Alexx's hand disappeared from mine.....

Oh...God. This isn't good.

AT AUNTS(:!!!!!

Ok. You guys deserve a break especially cause this is so short so i only want 30 VOTES&&10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER(:!

Woo!

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN/TWEET/LIKE