Hello Mr.Player Ch23

I suggest you Listen To the Song. It really helps Add to the Chapter :D =D

150 VOTES and 120 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Hello Mr Player Ch23.

Kaylee's Pov

We walked home in silence, the trees completely still around us as the crickets chirped and we headed towards the house I was dreading to return to. What was I going to do when I saw Kaden? Could I just act like everything was OK, or would I not be able to see his face without bursting into tears?

Better yet; what was I going to do when he looked at me!? Ian kissed me; that isn't wrong I mean he doesn't even love me but I feel guilty and I still love Kaden a lot. It seems like I have a really difficult life I mean its kind of like some sort of dramatized TV show.

Sighing I kicked the rock in front of me looking around as the trees of the park slowly disappeared replaced by buildings and lamp posts. The light bulbs flickered off and on, showing the dark streets every few seconds. I shivered before glancing at Ian who had a worried expression on his face.

Oh Yes; I thought bitterly you should be worried. I'm the one who has to face someone who lied about loving me! Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes and I forced them back as the old shack like house came into view.

I'm not going to cry over Kaden Iron. I told myself forcefully as we started up the steps and Ian opened the front door motioning for me to walk in. Forcing a smile I strode in my eyes wandering around the empty room.

"Ian is that you?" Elric said coming down the stairs, his eyes landing straight on me then looking over at Ian and he smiled at him "Come on upstairs to my office"

More footsteps thudded down the stairs, and my eyes landed on Kaden before I forced them away looking at Ian who was staring at me pitifully. "Kaylee"- Kaden started to say, and I didn't look at him I just strode over to Ian giving him a hug.

"Thank you" I whispered quietly into his ear pulling back smiling and said louder "I'm going to bed" I turned away marching straight past Kaden without a glance and brushed my shoulder against his softly.

I reached my 'bedroom' and stepped into it shutting the door behind me then sliding down to the floor. I wanted to sob, to break down and not leave this room for days but no- I wasn't a weakling I wasn't going to let him affect me. I crawled up to my knees forcing myself up to my feet and brushed my legs off lifting my head high, then breathing out.

"You can do this!" I told myself with a big smile, walking into my bathroom and giving myself a huge smile.

"Kaylee" I turned my head giving a big smile when I saw Ian standing there and I walked over to him as he spoke. "Are you OK?"

Nodding I met his gaze with a sweet smile and said "I want to change my look" He stared at me for a second before nodding, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the door.

+++

I stared into the mirror smiling and checked myself out. My once straight brown hair was now curled and dyed fully black. I got my nose pierced, got new clothes and now honestly I didn't look anything like I USED To!

[Look up there if you want to see what she looked like b4 And Now :D that pic except With Black hair :D ]

"Come on lets go downstairs!" Ian sang excitedly grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the bedroom, then down the stairs.

"Ian- Ian!" I called as he made me stumble down the steps almost breaking my ankle in the process. "Slow Down!" I commanded laughing, as we turned the corner into the kitchen and as soon as my eyes landed on Kaden my smile faded.

His eyes wandered up to me, then he looked at Ian. "Who is this?" he asked confused and I glared at him angrily not allowing Ian to respond.

"It's me you stupid Idiotic air head"

As soon as I said those words his eyes widened "Kaylee? Why- You- Uh Got a new look..." he said rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"Yeah." I snapped out "I thought I deserved a new look"

"Why?" he asked confused his eyebrows pushing together and he bit his lip staring straight into my eyes. "I loved you the way you were"

Rage flared inside me before I shook my arm out of Ian's grip and hissed "Well I didn't like being used as a replacement for someone else So I changed my look."

"You shouldn't have changed your look" he said stubbornly staring at me emotionless and I felt my heart shatter. He wasn't looking at me with those love filled eyes anymore was it because I didn't look like that girl named Emily??

"Well if you love me you wouldn't care what I look like" I said crossing my arms and staring at him waiting for a response.

"Well" He hissed out his eyes flashing with anger "If YOU loved ME you wouldn't have changed your look at all!!" he shouted and I flinched hurt; backing a step away from him. "You looked better before!"

His eyes widened when he realized what he had said and he opened his mouth to speak "Kaylee I'm So"-

"We'll" I interrupted him forcing my eyes to meet his again emotionless. "Maybe I should have been the one to die instead of Emily" his eyes widened before I continued "I'm sorry that I'm such a disappointment and I don't look like your Lost love anymore" I backed away a step starting to turn away and Kaden started walking forward before I turned dashing up the steps.

[I was going to end here but I know you all want alittle Ian Point Of Vieww]

Ians Pov.

She turned her feet sliding across the floor and she darted up the stairs, I only captured a little glimpse of the tears that were running down her cheeks.

Kaden started towards the stairs his eyes wide with panic and I stood in front of the stairs blocking him with my arm. "Don't go near her" I commanded in a serious voice and he met my gaze everything becoming eerily silent.

"Dude what the heck is your problem?" he hissed out trying to make me move. "I have to go and talk to her, I didn't mean to say that"-

"It doesn't matter." I interrupted him not caring what he said. Staring at him seriously I said in a low voice

"I won't let you hurt her anymore."

WOAH!

I know you loved IT! :D

I sure did ;D

Can you believe KADEN? Ughh! xD

Lol Anyways;

150 VOTES and 120 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!