Hello Mr.Player Ch22

Okay So this was REALLY Hard to write because I am in SUCH A BUBBLY MOOD=D

I mean I'm like soo happy soo yeahh.. and this is Sad): [Sort of] ;)

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN!?

140 Votes and 100 Comments?! PLEASE?

Chapter 22.

IANS POV!!!

"What happened?!" I asked squatting down next to her forcing her to meet my eyes and staring seriously into them. She shoved me away standing up muttering 'nothing' and walked forward grabbing Her I-pod out of her bag.

"I am going for a walk" she muttered slamming the door behind her and I heard loud footsteps down the steps; the front door open then close again.

I raced over to the window peeking out of it and watched as she turned to glance back at the house her lips moving 'goodbye' her lips moved. My eyes widened before I turned away from the window running out of the bedroom straight down the stairs and shouting "KADEN!"

There was no answer so I quickly turned to Elric's room shoving the door open and stepping in. Kaden's head turned slowly towards me his expression unreadable and I stared confused. "She is leaving!" I shouted in a panicked voice and he met my gaze emotionless.

"I know" was all he said and fury built up in me.

"GO AFTER HER!" I snarled and he shook his head refusing to meet my gaze anymore. What was his problem? Why isn't he going after her!? "FINE THEN I WILL!" I screamed and walked over to him pulling my fist back. I swung forward connecting my fist painfully with his jaw smiling when I heard a satisfying crack. "What happened to you?" I hissed before turning; walking out the door and running down the stairs.

+++

KAYLEES POV ;D

I swung back and forth on the swings the breeze flying through my hair as I tried to stop the tears that couldn't stop falling. The swing went forward and I bent my legs making it go higher, with each swing.

My ipod died twenty minutes ago and now I've been sitting alone on these swings.

"Kaylee?" I heard a voice call out unsure, my tears streamed faster and I stared forward watching as a shadow walked forward. My heart began to pound as he walked into my view revealing the appearance of Ian. "Kaylee you're okay"

I ignored him and continued to swing pumping my legs until he walked forward. He grabbed the swing straps[Whatever they're called...] and brought me to a stop staring deeply into my eyes. "Kaylee, tell me what's wrong"

I sobbed loudly letting go of the swing and clutching tightly onto him causing him to stumble back for a second before he regained his footing. "Ian he doesn't really love me" I sobbed out and Ian stiffened before slowly pulling me onto my feet his arms still wrapped around me.

"Why do you think that?" Ian whispered softly brushing the tears off of my cheeks with his thumbs. Tears welled in my eyes again and he shook his head kissing both of my cheeks. "Shh its okay I'm here" he cooed softly and I felt his hand slowly slide down my hair smoothing it down.

"He- he Loves a girl nam-named Emily! I was his replacement!" I cried and Ian's eyes widened. His mouth formed a small 'o' before he stared at me pity in his eyes. He brushed his hands softly on my cheeks and whispered.

"You're much better than Emily Kaylee..." He assured me a smile forming across his face. "you're smart, brilliant actually, Beautiful, funny and not to mention you can play video games..." a small smile formed on my face when he said the last reason and he grinned then seconds later his whole face turned serious.

"Kaylee?" He whispered his hands placed on both sides of my face.

"Ye-Yes?" I stuttered unsure of why I had stuttered.

"Can I kiss you?" he stared into my eyes seriously and I breathed out before replying.

"Yes" A smile spread across his face before he pulled me close our lips colliding.

AHA(:

KAYY(: I WAS IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD I HAD TO WRITE A CHAPTER AND SOMEHOW MAKE IT HAPPY!=D

So here ya goo:D

140 Votes and 100 Comments?! PLEASE?

ITS SO SHORT AND I AM SOOO SORRY!!!

The next Chapter SHE will go back to the hoouseee!!! OMG!! WITH KADEN AND ELRIC!! AHH!

SO VOTEE!