Hello Mr.Player Ch5

Hello my Dear fans!

You have now been brought in a world of fantasy! :D

Do you like that? Yes Yes You do!!

Haha!

"I love the paranormal, because there, every genre I write can become one beacon for my imagination."

~Leslie Banks~

Here Ya go:P

I stared into his sparkling eyes, and let out a breath i had held in since i started to read the poem. It was beautiful of course, but did he expect everything to be okay? He beat alexx Up! I mean Gosh! I felt an arm drape around my shoulder, and looked over meeting Alexx's eyes as he smiled at me. This is why i love alexx, hes always there and he always comforts me.

"Yes I do like it" I murmured looking into kaden's eyes again, seeing the anger that was so apparent in his eyes. He was angry that Alexx was touching me, and that was his problem.

"good" Kaden smiled, "I Hope you know im sorry.." His whole face turned serious.

"No Kaden, Your Not. You always say that but you always go back with Britt and let her be rude to me.. You always talk bad about me around your friends.. and when they're gone its like your a total different person. Truth be told, You are a player.. And truth be told.. You make me hate you" I said coldly "Come on alexx lets go" I slammed my locker door shut the poem still tightly in my hand, and stalked off. Alexx's Arm appeared seconds later around my waist and he grinned at me.

"Wanna skip?" He asked mischievously as we walked past the other kids in the halls leaving Kaden behind.

I chuckled, this is why i loved alexx. "Yeah Lets go"

++++

~A.L.E.X.X'S P.O.V~

Kaden Smiled "I hope you know im sorry" And his face became serious. I anxiously waited for Kay's answer and listened to her speak.

"No Kaden, Your Not. You always say that but you always go back with Britt and let her be rude to me.. You always talk bad about me around your friends.. and when they're gone its like your a total different person. Truth be told, You are a player.. And truth be told.. You make me hate you" she said coldly "Come on alexx lets go"

I almost jumped for joy, She wasn't falling for it again! Thank God! I looked up at Kaden who was glaring at me, and smiled angelically "Bye Bye, Mr. Player"

And ran after Kay wrapping my arm around her waist, and grinning at her.

"Wanna Skip?" I asked Mischievously as we walked past the guys and girls that stared at us after the talk we had just had with Kaden.

I earned a chuckle from Kay and she smiled before replying "Yeah lets go!"

+++

~~STILL ALEXX'S POV.~~

I kept glancing at her. I was probably freaking her out. Shes so beautiful though. I could tell why Kaden liked her so much. Her smile radiated peace, and friendlyness while her glare....was the complete oppisite. She was perfect My BEST friend. ..

Her hair whipped around her like a tornado, as we drove quickly towards the beach with the sunroof down. She saw me staring at her and laughed cranking up the Cd player, that had my favorite Cd's in it. 'Rock You Like A hurricane' Was playing and i couldn't help but sing along.

She laughed again, and started to head bang. "so why exactly are we going to the beach!?" She asked over the loud music. We had already gone home and changed, into our swimming stuff, and got clothes ontop of it.