Hello Mr.Player Ch24

This is more of an Ian& Kaylee Chapter than Anything Else.

Its learning about Ian and getting into a little bit of a closer relationship with him.

Thanks :D

120 VOTES and 100 COMMENTS?

Hello Mr Player. Ch24

"Ian can I know a little bit about you?" I asked meekly as he twirled a piece of my hair around his finger. He looked up at me giving me a warm smile and nodding. "well... did you like..." I cleared my throat. "Kill anyone?"

His eyes widened before he composed himself and said. "No I never have and I don't plan too. At least I really hope I don't have too" he said rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"Ok" I dismissed the last question and sat there thinking before saying "When did you start working here?"

"Well actually right when...Kaden" he hesitantly said his name "came here. He persuaded me to come here with him Said it would be fun" His eyes began to look glossy full of hushed tears and I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I whispered moving closer to him and hugging him tightly. I pulled back and he smiled before I asked another question. "so what about your parents?"

"well..." he hesitantly started blinking once. "My parents were drug addicts, and I really never had someone to love me. That's why I came here with Kaden so quickly after he asked. I wanted to be loved, and if I wasn't going to be loved I might as well have fun."

"Do you regret it?" I asked genuinely curious and watched his facial expression as he started to speak.

"Not at all." He breathed out a small smile forming across his face. "These people became my family. They took care of me, and helped me when I was going through withdraw." He looked over at me. "What about you're parents? Aren't they like worried sick about you?"

"Well not really" I said uncomfortably. "My father loved to bring other women home, when he was married to my mother... and My mother found out. They got divorced and my dad decided it would be better to just not talk to me a lot because he can't face the fact that she left him. I'm like that one part of her he wants to let go but he can't" my voice became pained. "He's never home anymore..."

Ian's arm draped around my shoulder as he hugged me rubbing my back soothingly and kissed my cheek softly. "Its okay" he whispered "You have me now." A small smile formed on my face when he said that and I sniffled.

"Well that is good because if not I might still be with ...HIM" I said making a weird face that was half disgusted and half repulsed.

Ian laughed when I made the funny face and wrapped his arms tightly around me kissing me on the forehead. "Kaylee you just ruined a good moment" he scolded chuckling then kissing my left cheek affectionately. Smiling up at him I gave him an innocent look before standing up in my shorts and tank top.

I could hear a song playing in the background and I tried to concentrate on what the words were saying but couldn't. I knew the melody it was A broken wing by Martina McBride but my mind would not concentrate because it was focused on Ian who was staring at me with a wide smile placed on his lips.

"Ian" I drawled in a fake-accent giving him a cheesy grin and acting like I was tipping my hat. He rolled his eyes before standing up and walking over to the stereo humming softly.

He turned up the stereo before turning to face me his smile gone as the song changed slowly and he walked forward putting out a hand for me. "May I have this dance?" he asked softly; making my cheeks turn red as I grabbed onto his hand and he pulled me close.

He moved to the left and I followed him breathing deeply; my foot sliding across the wooden floor as he moved to the right again. My left food glided across the floor softly as we moved to the left and he stared down at me his eyes sparkling. He let go of one of my hands slowly lifting it up into the air and making me spin in a circle before my gaze landed back on his brown eyes. Grabbing my hands both in his he slowly breathed out his hands squeezing mine softly.

"Ian..." I began to speak but he shushed me softly letting go of one of my hands and brushing the hair softly out of my face his fingers lingering. He brushed his fingers down my cheek caressing it and he grabbed my hand again pulling me closer than before our bodies pressed together. "Ian"- I went to say again and he stared into my eyes speaking.

"Kaylee... Let me talk ok?" I nodded when he stared at me seriously and he began to speak. "I have never, ever felt this way about anyone ever in my life, I really like you- I might even love you." He whispered softly reaching up and caressing my left cheek again then I sighed leaning into it.

Opening my eyes again I stared up into his as he began to speak again. "what I'm trying to say is- well...I don't care that you dated Kaden. I don't care about anything in your past, at all its all gone now. All I care about is being with you." He said a slight blush coloring his cheeks and I felt blood rush up to my cheeks too at the sweet words.

"Ian what are you saying"- I started to say but was cut off when his lips pressed gently against mine and I gasped in surprise wrapping my arms around his neck. [I can't write a lot because of watty awards sorryyy ]

He pulled back a soft smile forming across his face. "I'm saying I don't care how long it takes, I will wait for you forever" he whispered stroking my cheek again. Another sweet shiver ran down my spine before I leaned forward going onto my tippy toes and kissing him again.

One Soft kiss and I had sparks flying through me. No one had ever even told me that you could experience this in real life; it was always in books. But no; I had never felt this way with Kaden and I was feeling it with Ian right now.

Tears formed in my eyes blurring my vision before I leaned forward kissing him again more forcefully. "Thank you" I whispered leaning back and kissing him again before slowly placing myself flat footed again.

"I'm going to go get something to eat" I smiled squeezing his hand before slowly letting it go and starting towards the door. Footsteps followed behind me as I opened the door slowly and I heard Ian speak.

"Oh And Kaylee" he said and I turned facing him as he leaned against the wall next to the door. I raised my eyebrow before he leaned down kissing me on the lips softly. I moved my lips against his slowly my eyes closing and placed both hands on the sides of his face kissing him rougher.

"I really Love You"

How Did you like it?

She IS going around the family ISNT SHE? WTH! LOL!?

120 VOTES and 100 COMMENTS

PLEASE

Oh Little HINT**

The next Chapter will be REALLY REALLY important =;D