Chapter 48

Taylor's P.O.V

I went down stair's waiting for Kira, and I'm still pissed about last night. She came down and I said "So really fucking nothing was real!?". She sighed and said "Kinda. it was and wasn't.". I mean I can't really be mad at her for what has happened "Are you and Mike kinda....y'know back together?" I said and she said "I dont know I guess we are. I still wont forget what he did to me!". I smiled and said "Yay! The ship name Kike will go on! or is it Mira?" And she giggled and said "Oh shut up." And walked back upstair's and into her room.

I heard a knock on the door and i went to open it and Billie was standing their smiling. "Hey babe." I said smiling as he walked in. "Hey. Guess what!" He said excitedly. "Billie if your gonna do your little dick trick I dont think you should right now." I said giggling and he said "No No! We are going on tour again!" And my smile turned into a frown. I can't go on fucking tour! Kira and Mike just got together again. He saw me frown and said "Your happy right?" And i said "Well ya but I can't go BeeJ. Well we.". "Yes you can you will be fine!" He said grabbing my hands in his. "Billie, Kira and Mike 'Just' got together again and I dont think I can trust Tre around Kira after what he did twice!"

"She will be fine trust me!" Billie said and I sighed. "Fine we will go with you. Just don't let Tre around Kira!" I said and he smiles and picked me up and I started giggling and he threw me onto the couch and started tickling me loads.

(Sorry its sort! ;) i needs to sleep! ~Tay<3 )