Chapter 6

Taylor's P.O.V

I just woke up and Billie carrying me into the hospital. Why? "Hey Tay." Billie said smiling sadly at me. "Hi Billie." I said then looked at my shirt. I see blood...I blackout again then.

Billie's P.O.V

A nurse came out and she said that Tay needs some blood and they need a donator so I raised my hand and she took me back to the area where they take blood and I sat down in a chair. She walked around a bit and dropped her bend bending over. I turned my head and she got up very slowly. She bent over a bit and put the needle in my arm, purposely making it so I can see her tits. "Uh-uh this blood is going to my soon to be girlfriend..." I said. She finished it all up and put the blood on the counter and said "Oh well she doesn't half to be your soon to be." And she straddled me to the chair. She started to unbutton my shirt and I was freaking out a bit. "BILLIE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Mike shouted. Okay now I'm panicking! "Mike i-its not what it looks like!" I said. "What about Tay!" He said. "Dont tell her! this is nothing!" I said. I pushed the nurse off me and Mike says "Well your pants shows other wise!" And I looked down and of course im horny! "Dont tell Kira!" I said and mike stormed away. The nurse said "Oh I wonder what would happen if something bad happened to this blood?" and I got up and snatched it from her and left the room.

Taylor's P.O.V

So I woke up again but in a hospital room and Billie came in with some blood and placed it on a side table. He smiled at me and sat down and Mike was already in the room. "Ugh Tay...Billie kind of ummm.....he was all over a nurse." Mike said. "What?!?!" I shouted. "Tay she was all over me I promise!" Billie said. I'm not in the mood for arguing. "I believe you Billie." I said. Kira knocked on the door and walked in and she was whispering to Mike. She seemed in a better mood so everything must be fine! A doctor walked in and said "Okay Taylor you can leave when ever your stuff is in a bag on that desk over there." And he left. Kira and Mike left and I got up, grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom.

I got undressed and went into the shower and I started singing 21 guns.

'When your at the end of the road

And you lost all sense of control

And your thoughts have taken there toll

When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul.'

I then heard another voice sing.

'Your fate walks on broken glass and the hang over doesnt pass...'

I quickly turned around and I saw Billie checking me out. I yelled "Billie! the fuck!". "I missed you so..." he said trailing off. I got out wrapping a towel around me and I kicked him out. I got dressed as walked out and started putting my converse on. "Tay?" He said but I ignored him. He sat next to me and grabbed my hand but I pushed them away. "You okay?" he said and I got up and left to go to the car.

(another one done! well I feel great! ~Tay)