Chapter 34

Taylor's P.O.V

Mike just has to ruin everything! I was ready for this and he just walks in all like he's a King. "Because I cant deal with this shit anymore! She wont forgive me! And she is still back with you after you dated 6 girls when she was gone!" Mike shouted. Wait six girls?!?! He told me on the phone he didn't date anyone! That bastard!!!

I looked at him quickly and he said. "I-I didnt date a-anyone." Mike then said "I remember all of them! Amanda, Amy, Olivia, Sam, Delilah, and even fucking Addie!!" And once Mike said that I was officially done. I got up off the couch and put my shirt on and I was nearly in tear's. I heard Billie get up and he said. "Tay...I-I t-they never ment anything to me like you did!" He's even admitting to it!!!

"So you did actually fucking date them!" I yelled and he just stood there quietly. I grabbed his clothe's quickly and threw them at him and said "Get the fuck out of my house.". Mike left quickly and Billie just looked at me confused ."Billie I said get the fuck out! You even fucking took Addie back after she cheated!" I yelled and he said nothing. "T-Tay I..." He stuttered but I interuppted him and pushed him out and said "Leave Kira and I the fuck alone now!" And I slammed the door.

Once I did I slid down the door and started crying into my knee's. I knew Billie could give two shits about me anymore. I mean I didnt hear 2 car door's shut so he could be listening to me cry....I CANT FUCKING LOVE HIM ANYMORE FOR WHAT HE DID!!!......can I?

(Chapter 34 done with a twist of drama! Will Kira ever forgive Mike? Will Taylor ever Forgive Billie? Will Mike get annoyed with Billie being horny? Find out in Kira's Chapter!!!!!~Tay <3 )