Chapter 17

Mike's P.O.V

Me and Billie were drunk as hell. About an hour ago I suggested we get some girls to come over. Billie said no but I still did it. Billie was in the kitchen bit dancing with this have naked girl. The tour bus was a total shit hole.

Well I guess we'll have to find someone to clean it tomorrow... Or we could just go home as it's the  tour...

I was sat on the sofa smirking. Smirking because this blonde tall naked girl was giving me a lap dance. My bass was hard as hell. I keep hoping this will go further and I think Billie does too. 

There was about 5 girls here all together... Or more? My drunk vision isn't that great. I put my hands on the blonde girls hips pulling her closer as she swayed her hips side to side. 

This got me harder and I moaned out slightly as my hard bass pressed against the inside of my jeans. I looked over to Billie. The girl he was dancing with turned around quickly and was about to kiss him but he moved out of the way and yelled something.

He took a seat at the breakfast bar ignoring the girls. Why would he ignore them? Hm, more for me I guess.

The blonde girl turned around to face me and bent down. We started kissing roughly; Me pulling her closer by her hips. I can't help to think if I'm forgetting something or someone?  I pushed that thought to the back and kissed the girl with more passion.

She ripped open my shirt while kissing me. My hands went up and down her already naked body. I heard a knock at the door and saw a different girl go and open it.

I couldn't care less who was at the door. The blonde girl pressed her self on me causing me to moan again. I started kissing down her neck which made her moan for once.

(CHAPTER 17!!! WOOO I GUESS?! :)

Please vote comment and shit ;D

~oxoxkiraxoxo)