Chapter 23

Billie's P.O.V

I ran over to Tay quickly and pulled her off Mike. She struggled in my arms but I held her close walking back. Mike stood up and rubbed his face. He had a black eye already. He quickly grabbed his phone and ran out of my bus.

"I fucking hate him!" She yelled.

"Babe calm down" I said.

"I'm not gonna fucking calm down! He's cheating on Kira still!" She shouted.

Mike's P.O.V

When I got out of Billie's tour bus I started to make my way to the closest hotel were we planned to meet. I got another text and it said. 'I'm waitin for ya xx ~sexygurl' I smirked and walked faster to the hotel.

Once I got there I stopped and looked around. I saw her approach me smirking while she was walking. When she got to me she didn't say anything just pulled me into a kiss. While I was kissing her I was thinking. Fuck this is just bad... I've got a fucking girlfriend. I pulled back and she asked. "Ready to go inside and have a little fun?"

I took a deep breath and replied with. "I'm sorry... I don't think we should do this"

"We are doing this. Let's get some alcohol in your system" She said giggling pulling me into the hotel. She pulled me into the bar and ordered drinks.

Maybe I should just do it. It's not like Kira won't find out. She'll probably leave me... I don't want her to leave me. I'm such a dick.

(Chapter 23!!! Done!! :) ~oxoxkiraxoxo)