Chapter 46

Taylor's P.O.V

"What do you mean fake?! " I said pissed off. "So everything that happened in here tonight was fucking fake?!" I said getting more pissed off. "No No! Well N-not exactly..." She stuttered.

Are you fucking kidding me?! I try to make her feel better and all of her laughs and giggles weren't even real?! Are you fucking serious!!! "After everything we did tonight?! Fucking just....UGH!" I yelled and stormed out of the room and went to mine and slammed the door behind me.

Mike's P.O.V

I fucking care about her I want her to forgive me! The slut chick didn't mean anything to me! Kira is everything and I just want her to be happy! I want to be Happy! I want both of us to be happy together!

Then I just realized I said that all out loud. Kira was just staring at me tear's coming down her face. I tried to wipe them off but she hit my hand away. She is such a wreck. I want to hug her and be with her an call her mine. I want to comfort her in anyway I can.

This might be bad but might be good. I hope my plan works because I really really want her. I quickly put both my hands on each of her cheeks and I kissed her passionately....Hoping my love would come back to me.

(Chapter 46!!! things are getting stirred up!! Will Kira take Mike back? Honestly i hope they get back together haha! Will Tay be pissed off at Kira? Will Billie do something unforgivable? FIND OUT IN KIRA'S CHAPTA!!! :D ~Tay<3 )