Chapter 33

Kira's P.O.V

I was woken up by a knock at my door. I pulled up the covers more and said sleepily. "Come in"

I thought it would be Tay but a tall blonde man was standing there. My vision was a but blurry and I tried to focus. After a minute or so I realised it was Mike. "Hey Kira" He said and walked towards me slowly and then sat at the end of the bed. I sat up and looked at him.

Why is he here?

"Because I'm really sorry and I missed you" He answered. Fuck I said that out loud?!

"Mike... I can't-" I started but he cut me off.

"Please forgive me! I was stupid of cheating on you, please give me one more chance" He pleaded.

"I-I... No! If you were sorry you would of stopped after that first night and never got back with that slutty girl!" I yelled.

"Don't call her that!" He warned standing up.

"See? Now your protecting her!" I shouted. Mike didn't say anything after that for a while he was just staring at the flooer.

"I-I'm sorry..." He whispered. I thought about everything... I don't think I can trust him. I still love him but after what he has done I just can't.

"P-please lea-leave" I stuttered. He looked at him a tiny bit shocked but mostly hurt. I was about to cry but I refused to cry in front of him.

"Kira wh-" He started. I can't take it anymore he needs to leave.

"Leave!" I shouted and quickly covered my face with my hands. A couple of seconds later I heard him leave and I just let the tears fall.

I was having another break down...

Billie's P.O.V

Tay was playing with the buckle on my belt as I was kissing her. I started to kiss done her neck. She moaned my name in response. I tried to find her sweet spot and after a minute I found it and I start sucking there as she moaned more. She undid my jeans and pulled them down, I chucked them on to the floor somewhere.

My hands were moving up and down her body as I kissed her again. I was really fucking hard and the only thing that was stopping me was these stupid boxers. I started to take them off but I stopped after hearing someone cough from behind me.

I quickly covered Tays chest up and I turned my head. It was Mike. "Mike! Can't you see we're busy!" I yelled.

"I want to go" He started.

"What?" I asked getting off Tay and sitting on the sofa.

"I want to go home now, I've had enough" He said.

"Enough of what?" I asked.

(Wooo!! Chapter 33 done!! ~oxoxkiraxoxo!)