Chapter 16

Taylor's P.O.V

I feel bad that i left Billie....but y'know he needs to calm his shit! Sure i talk to Tre but who fucking cares! I walked into Jason's bus and put my stuff next his sofa. I sat down and he said "What you wanna do?".

"Watch a movie?" i said and he smiled and nodded. He went over to the movie ad picked a comedy one out and he put it in. He sat down next to me and the movie started.

-a bit later.-

I was laughing my ass off and Jason had his arm wrapped around....me? why? Well anyway i fell onto his lap and he laughed to and looked into my eyes. I didnt know what to do so i sat back up and i looked at him again. I looked in his and he started to lean in....OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT PANIC PANIC PANIC! FUCK! And i am now kissing Jason White...

He wrapped his arm's around me and pulled me closer. Wait what the hell am i doing! I have Billie!.....well not really cus he never asked me out but still! I pulled back and he smiled at me. i smiled back and got up fast and said "I ugh....g-got to go!" and i rushed out grabbing my stuff and headed toward's Billie's bus. I was obviously being mad for no reason....well i have a reason but i was over reacting a bit!

I knock on his door....no answer...knocked again.....no answer...i now just walked in and the bus has no sign of Billie anywhere. Well time to go check and see if he's with Mike!

I walked to Mike's tour bus and knocked on his door waiting for someone to answer hopefully him and not a girl cus if he cheats on Kira I'll beat the fuck out of him.

(Another chapter done! ~Tay <3 )