Chapter 2

Taylor's P.O.V

This is all happening to fast! I came to see a concert with Kira and then we sneak backstage and then Billie try's to kiss me and I booked it out then door.....WONDERFUL! Right now I'm sitting in a hallway somewhere and I'm just looking at the ceiling. I heard Walking and I looked to my left and who was it? it was Billie...oh course. He sat down next to me and said "Tay you okay?". "Do I look fucking okay Billie? I screwed everything up. With you and prob Kira!" I said kinda banging my head off the wall. "Tay you didnt screw anything up. Your a wonderful girl! now com'on lets get back to Kira and Mike I'm pretty sure there sucking face in there." Billie said standing up. I chuckled and he helped me and we walked back to the room.

We walked in and Mike had his arm around Kira and she was happy. Go figure, they made out I'm guessing. I sat down and Billie sat down next to me and I said "Who's up for a game of Truth or Dare?." Kira was literally jumping out of her seat saying yes. "Who gonna go first?" I said and Billie announced "I will, Kira truth or dare?". "Ugh...Truth." she said hesitating. "Tell me something embarrassing about Tay." He said grinning evilly. I looked at her worried and she said "Ugh give me a dare instead.". "I dare you to answer that question." He said and Mike chuckled. "Just do it." I said. "Ugh....she used to dress up just like you, same hair, clothes... everything." she said and my face turned red. "Oh really now?" Billie said smirking at me. "Tay truth or dare?" Kira said. "I choose dare cus y'know that what I always do." And I made a proud face and Billie chuckled. "I dare you to....kiss Billie!" She said. My gut literally dropped and I shouted and said "NEW DARE NEW DARE!" And she laughed. "Okay I dare you to take your top off." She said and so I did. I took my shirt off revealing my black bra I had on witch was to small and I was gonna get rid of it after tonight.

Billies eyes went wide and his mouth went wide open and I can tell you one thing I saw.... lil Billie was out to play if y'know what I mean. "Mike truth or dare?" I said. "Dare." "I dare you to get naked." I said and then Kira shot me a glare and I grinned at her evilly. Mike shrugged and undressed and Kira was literally freaking out on the inside. And there she goes staring at his Dick, average Kira. Mike then asked Billie and he said "Dare.". I saw Kira whisper something to him and she smirked at me. What the fuck does she have in mind! "I dare you to take your shirt off." he said and Billie nodded and did. Okay is it hot in here or is it just me....I started fanning myself and then I know why she did this. BILLIE SHIRTLESS IS ONE OF MY FUCKING TURN ON'S! THAT BITCH! "Kira truth or dare?" Billie asked and I kept checking his body out. I would like a piece of him. "Dare." "I dare you to make out with Mike." Billie said and with out hesitation she smashed her lips into his. And there goes the tung action! I said "Okay okay split it up you two!" And Kira pulled back laughing. "Tay truth or dare my fine lady." she said smiling. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to sit on Billie's lap" She said and I know what she is trying to do. So I did and I can only guess that ArmStrong is staring at my tits right now. "Kira truth or dare!" I said. "Dare!" "I dare you to take both your top and bra off." I said and smirked. She did and Mike got a Boner and said grabbing his clothe's "I need to use the bathroom!" And he went into the small bathroom. Kira grabbed a beer and drank it and walked up to the door and put her ear against it.

I got off Billies lap and said "Kira what are you doing?". "Oh seein if he's having a little fun." She said and chugged down the beer. She grabbed another one and she drank that and the door opened and she fell over. I started laughing my ass off and so did Billie. "What were you doing?" Mike said smiling at Kira helping her up. "I was ugh seeing i-if you n-needed h-help!" she stuttered and I said "Ya 'Help' if ya know what I mean." And I laughed even harder and Billie did to and he fell off the couch and I fell on top of him. He looked into my eyes and I looked back into his.....them emerald gem eyes. Billie then kissed me and I kissed back. My eyes fluttered close and I bit his lip for entrance and I heard someone clean there throat.

I pulled back and looked over at Kira and Mike and Kira had the best disgusted look on her face and I started laughing my ass off again. I rolled off Billie, still laughing and I felt my bra unclip by itself and I grabbed the back part of it and said "Kira get me my shirt please.". She did and I put it back on and clipped my bra again and Billie looked pleased. I got up and used the bathroom fast and I came back and Kira was hammered! "Okay time to go home now Kira." I said. "No I haven't fucked Mike yet!" She said. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and she said "No I don't wanna leave! Mike help?" She said and put her arms out to him. He kissed her and then wrote his number on her arm and said "Text me later.". She smiled like a dumb ass and I said "Shit hold on Mike hold her I'm gonna get Billie's number." And I handed her to Mike and went to Billie who was laying down on the sofa "Hey can I ugh...get your number?" I said. "Oh ya sure." He said and got a pen and wrote it on my arm. I thanked him and grabbed Kira again and went outside to my car as put her in the passenger side.

I started the car and turned on the radio and it started playing Last Night On Earth. Kira banged her head off the window and I could not guess why. We got to are house and I got out and grabbed her and carried her in. I put her upstairs in her room and she was jumping "Kira its bed time go to bed!" I said and she didnt stop. "DO I NEED TO GET THE DUCK TAPE AGAIN?" I said sternly. She went under her covers and stopped jumping and I said good night and went in my room. I put Billie's number in my phone and I changed into PJ's and went to bed.

(Well i got my chapter done! yes this is the lovely Taylor everyone! no need to clap for me thank you thank you! hah just kidding but ay Kira is Next! ;) lets see how she does her next chapter. ~Tay )