Chapter 44

Mike's P.O.V

"I'm here because I really wanted to see you and I want you back Kira. I know I messed up fucking big time but just please Kira! I-I love you...."........

Taylor's P.O.V

I woke up to the sounds of my phone going off and I rubbed my face and checked my phone. its 2:00 in the fucking morning who would text me now?

'How everything with Kira going? I really miss you already~BeeJxx'

Of course it was Billie who else would text me at this time?

'It went great! and I miss you to! She was laughing, crying from laughing, I think we ate almost all are food tonight haha! How's Mike? ~Taylorxx'

'Not so good, he seems really depressed because of Kira, y'know? Oh shit he's not here!! Where the hell did Mike go?!?!~BeeJxx'

I looked on the bed and Kira wasn't there either! Did Mike fucking kidnap my best friend?!?! I then heard talking from downstairs and heard Mike and Kira's voice. Okay their fine I guess.

'Mike is here talking to Kira so calm down. Both you and I need sleep so night BeeJ, I <3 you! ~Taylorxx'

'Thanks for the follow up. and Love you to <3 ~BeeJxx'

I smiled and put my phone down and got onto Kira's bed and fell asleep there.

(Chapter 43!!! i think the book 2 is a great idea!! ~Tay<3 )