Chapter 18

Taylor's P.O.V

I stood at the door and someone opened it and i looked and it was a really fucking slutty girl half naked.

She said "What do you need Darlin?" in a really sassy tone. The fuck is she? Is she a fucking whore!? I'm gonna kick Mikes ass for this! I pushed by here and it smelt and looked like shit in the bus.

Well i found Billie he was ignoring the girls thankfully! I walked into a room and Mike was making out with this slutty girl! FULL RAGE MODE IS NOW ON!

I stormed towards him and grabbed the girl off him and shouted "HE HAS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND SO GO FUCK YOURSELF!" And she gave me a disgusted look and she left the room.

I looked at Mike and shouted "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" And I smacked him in the face. "Woah Woah woah sweetie if I hadn't forgot you were my girlfriend I...." He slurred and I slapped him cutting him off and shouted. "I'm not your fucking girlfriend! Kira is and when I tell her this she is going to fucking hate your ass!". It's obviouse he was drunk so I yelled through out the whole bus "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT EXCEPT BILLIE AND MIKE!" And all the girls left.

I'm so pissed at Mike that I wanna just smash a guitar off his head. I looked in the room he was in and he was rambling random shit so I started to walk out but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. THE FUCK?!? He slurred out "Com'on I'm hard and I need someone to take care of it for me...." And he moved my hands down his chest and I moved back quickly and said "Fuck you, you cheating little bastard!" And I left the room.

I went to where Billie was and he was passed out ,him, obviously drunk to, and I grabbed his arm and carried/dragged him to his bus.

(Another chapter finished!!! CAN I GET A WHAT WHAT?! ~Tay <3 )