Chapter 41

Kira's P.O.V

Am I happy they found me?

Angry?

Sad?

Pissed off?

All four together?

Yes.

I set my bag down on the floor in my room. I walked to the window and looked out. After ten seconds I looked away and walked to my bed sitting at the end. My fingers interlocked with each others while I watched.

I heard the front door close from downstairs and someone walking upstairs. I looked up when there was a knock at my door. Tay walked in two seconds later smiling kindly at me. I smiled back, in my mind debating what kind of smile I'm doing.

Mixed again, agreed.

"It's just us okay?" She said and sat next to me. I nodded and my phone went off telling me I had a message. "Who's that from?" Tay asked.

"Sam- I um met him in the café" I said and put my phone away.

Billie's P.O.V

I drove to a hotel close to their house. Me and Mike got out of the car and headed inside. We booked a room with two beds and we git the keys. We took the lift up there and went into the room.

"You okay mate?" I asked placing my phone on the bedside table. Mike was lying on his single bed. All he did was shrug... He looked so upset. I don't think he'll change sadly.

(Chapter 41! Sorry it's short, it's late and I'm soon going to sleep :) ~oxoxkiraxoxo)