Chapter 5

Kira's P.O.V

Mike came over to me and I tried my best to shuffle back. "It's okay Kira" He said as he bent down to my height. He then asked a question I didn't think he would ask. "Was... was the touching allowed by you?" I looked at him scared and he carried on. "I mean did you let him or..." He trailed off.

"For fuck sake Mike!" Tay snapped. "Of course it wasn't fucking allowed!" I looked at her and she pushed Billie off her and went over to Tré as he stood up. Tay was about to punch him but he quickly pushed her away. She fell on to the floor, hitting her head on the side of the table on the way. There was blood. More blood.

I turned away scared more and listened. "Tay!" Billie shouted. I heard lots of movement; He's probably picking her up.

I saw Mike in the corner of my eye stand up. "Tré... Leave. Now!" He shouted and I flinched. There was more movement and I guess Tré left. Good.

I looked at Mike and he smiled at me sadly. "We have to take them both to the hospital" Billie stated and walked out to the car carrying Tay. Mike bent down to my height again.

"Kira..." He started. "I'm going to take you to the hospital, to make sure your okay" He put his hand out to me. "I won't hurt you" He added. I slowly put my hand in his and he pulled me up. My legs gave way and he court me. I made a noise when he picked me up and took me to the car.

***

We got to the hospital and Tay woke up and Billie helped her out. He took her in. Mike carried me in and I didn't make a noise. He took me over to a nurse and he followed her into a room. Mike placed me down on a bed and I looked around quickly.

"It's okay Kira" Mike said and rubbed my arm but I flinched so he removed his hand.

"Sir, is it okay if you could leave the room?" The nurse said kindly. Mike nodded and looked at me once more and walked out closing the door behind himself.

I looked at the nurse as she approached me. She smiled sweetly. "Could you tell me what has happened?" She asked.

I swallowd the lump that was in the back of my throat and spoke up. "I... I-I er" I started.

"I got ra-raped" I mumbled quickly.

(A/N! Chapter 5!

What you think?! :O

Tay?

Kira?

Billie?

Mike?

Please vote comment and shit ;D )