Chapter 22

Taylor's P.O.V

I'm so pissed at Mike! He can't just fucking be like Jason an be respectful and sweet and comforting and nice....WAIT DAH HELL AM I SAYING ABOUT JASON?! I need to yell at Mike again for the 5th time this week.

On my way there I ran into Jason, and yet Billie was still near me. Jason hugged me and said "Hey babe.". WAIT WHAT?! NO I-IM NOT ANYONES BABE! NOT EVEN BILLIE'S! "WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME BABE!" I accidentally shouted out and Jason let go of me confused and i just ran off into the park. I need to like relax a bit. WHY DOES KIRA HALF TO BE WHERE SHE IS FOR 3 MONTHS!

-2 and a half months later.-

Kira gets out next week thankfully. Mike has been....Horny lately and not sad? He has never been sad since the fucking night he almost cheated. I walked into Billie's house and there Mike sat smiling his ass off. THE FUCK HIS GIRLFRIEND IS NOT HERE SO WHY DOES HE THINK THIS IS OKAY!

"I'm gonna use the bathroom okay?" Mike said and Billie nodded. As he got up, his phone fell out of his back pocket and he didnt notice. He left the room and I went over to it and it vibrated. I turned his phone over to see what happened and it was a text. NO....FUCKING....WAY!!!!!THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS GOING TO GET THE SHIT KNOCKED OUT IF HIM!

The text read:

'Today we are gonna have some fun. I know ive been teasing you for 2 months but now your gonna get it all tonightxx. ;) ~sexygurl'

This infuriated me and I got my phone out and took a picture and then I went to go reply to the text but...HIS FUCKING PHONE IS LOCKED!! I shouted "BILLIE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" And he ran in and said "You okay Tay?". I shook my head and said "Do you know the fucking password to Mike's phone?". Billie took his phone and put something in but it didn't work. "Well he changed it. Why do you wanna go in his phone anyway?" He asked.

I showed him the Lock screen message and Billie was shocked. "Wow thats some deep shit y'know. I'm guessing your gonna beat the shit out of Mike?" He asked and I nodded. Mike then walked back in and I turned my head to him fast and he said "What's up with you?" And I literally ran at him and pounced on him, attacking him.

(YAY CHAPTER 22!!! so what do you thinks gonna go down with Mike and Kira? Will Taylor beat the shit out of Mike?(that sounds hilarious! kinda..) FIND OUT IN KIRA'S PART!!!~Taylor <3 )