Zen's Final Act- Zen X Heartbroken! Reader

The whole world was a stage and everyone who lived in it had a part to play...and he was the star of it and you were the only one in the audience that he wanted to impress.
Whenever the curtains rise, a new play begins and sure enough, you were there, wondering what was going to happen this time, whether it was romantic or tragic.
Every time Zen said his lines when it was just the two of you alone, you couldn't tell if he was either just saying them to make you happy regardless or if he really meant them...
Every play that was put on everyday, you were always watching him and he was always watching you, two people with different roles to play.
When he finally got his wish of impressing you, everything changed from there.
You were now apart of the show, well, more like apart of "his" show...
You had always loved Zen and he had always known it was true, but you couldn't help but wonder...
Was he just using you for his fame, his glory, his reputation?
Was he just taking your love for granted?
Who knows...maybe it was just a part of the story.
There were always new stories developing everyday, with parts appearing here and there.
That was how the world was.
It was just filled with entertainment.
Zen used to make you laugh, but now he was just making the others in the audience laugh rather than you.
But that's a part of his job, right?
No, it made you jealous and it hurt you inside...and yet, you still remained on the stage.
That is until you found him with another woman, another fool that decided to join the play.
This was a part of the plot however, it was the part where he broke your heart...
A tragic story, huh?
What's worse is that Zen always hid behind that smile of his, tricking everyone in the audience that there was going to be comedy in the story...but you knew he was faking it.
Didn't everyone fake their emotions though?
That's how it is in every play, everyone's emotions were sometimes fake and they have accepted them.
They wore them like masks...
There's always people wearing masks in plays though, right?
It was all apart of the act...
Zen had tried taking you back multiple times, but the more you stayed, the more it hurts...
You couldn't stay any longer and for that, you decided to leave the play, you decided to leave Zen for good.
He kept begging for you to come back, he kept crying your name, but you had to ignore him.
You go back to sitting with the audience and continue watching his plays, seeing how much he was falling apart more and more within each story.
You sadly smile as you whispered to him.

"Zen...you deserve an award for the role that you played while we were together...don't you think?"

The mask that used to cover Zen's true identity was now gone, no more masquerade parties...
You were the only one who knew the real Zen on that stage...and you wondered who would take your place next.
Instead of loving you, Zen had loved himself, a narcissist who had secrets of his own that you had to find out the hard way.
You just didn't know which way the story would go from there.
How would you know that he would break your heart at some point of the story?
It wasn't your fault though, in fact, it was no one's fault, not even Zen's.
It's just how stories are, you don't expect the unexpected and sometimes, it either leads to good endings or the bad ones.
And as those curtains lower down, you see Zen sadly smile at you, his red eyes gleaming with sadness and guilt as the curtains then hide him forever.
The show was now over and it was Zen's final goodbye as he took his last bow...