Cat Sitting 2- Jumin X Reader LEMON

Many of you guys asked for this...
God Jumin why you so hot...
________________________

"Damn...so close..."

Jumin mumbles as he watches you run out of the room, chasing after his precious cat, Elizabeth the 3rd.
He really wanted you all to himself, but all you ever cared about was that cat...
And this was the first time he admitted that his cat was stupid, stupid for ruining his diabolical plan.
You come back into the room with Elizabeth in your arms...big mistake.

"Lizzy can't escape me~ She didn't know that I'm a professional cat tracker thanks to 707!"

Jumin quietly takes Elizabeth the 3rd out of your hands and throws her out the window. You suddenly screamed.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD JUMIN! YOU KILLED LIZZY!"

"Don't worry (Y/n), there's an emergency trampoline down there, it'll catch her"

"YOU'RE STILL CRAZY FOR DOING THAT! I'M GOING TO GO SEE IF SHE'S OKA-"

Out of nowhere, Jumin smacks his lips on yours, shutting you up. He then pins you down on his bed, holding your wrists. He smirks at you.

"I'm not letting you get away again, Master~"

"E-eh?"

"Now it's time to show you how much I love you..."

He whispers as he kisses you again, ripping your clothes during the process. You blush and cover yourself.

"W-what the hell Jumin?!"

"Let me see you Master~"

Jumin purrs as he pins your wrists above your head and rubs his face in your chest, hearing your heart go doki doki. You didn't know how to react to this: Either kick him off of you so you could find Lizzy, or enjoy this...
Of course you picked the second one, duh.
He then started fondling your breasts, causing you to moan.
He chuckles.

"My Master loves this, doesn't she?~"

"Y-yeah..."

"Then I shall continue to make you happy~"

He plants kisses all over your body, earning more moans from you. Then he stares into your (e/c) eyes with his dark ones, his eyes full of lust.
Then his eyes trail down to your...cough, private part.
(I'm sorry guys I'm shy when writing lemons)
You saw him grin, causing you to panic and squirm.

"W-what are you planning on doing to me?!"

"Oh you'll see Master~"

He then sticks his finger in there, earning a loud gasp from you.

"For now, just enjoy it~"

"Ah! J-Jumin!"

He takes it out and sticks it back then, earning not only screams of pleasure but also cute little moans. He LOVED it. He just wanted MORE of it!
He adds one or two more fingers inside, stretching out your walls. You were gasping for air.

"J-Jumin! H-Han!"

"Keep calling my name Master~"

He purrs as he takes off his pants and boxers, his member springing out. You blushed and covered your eyes.

"Y-you're too much Jumin!"

"I want to have kittens with you
(Y/n)~"

"N-NANI?!"

"Well I am a cat after all, so I want to have kittens with you~"

"J-Jumin..."

"Will you let me have you, Master?"

"...y-yes Jumin"

You shyly smiled. Jumin nods as he slowly enters inside, pain starting to well up in you. He saw tears in the corners of your eyes, concerning him.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?"

"I-it hurts but I'll be alright...just move a little"

He does as you wish and begins to slowly move, earning moans of pleasure from you. You both were now a moaning mess, not to mention loud to others who lived in the below floors.
You both blush as you two stare into each other's eyes, feeling lost for eternity. Soon, you felt something knot up in your stomach.

"J-Jumin! I'm going to-"

"M-me too (Y/n)!"

You both groan as you both came, feeling each other's juices collide.
Jumin pulls out and lays on top of you, purring while you scratch his neko ears.

"G-good kitty..."

"Nyan~"

He says before you two fall asleep in each other's arms.
Back at the very bottom of the apartment building, Elizabeth was laying on the emergency trampoline, irritated at Jumin for doing this to her. Then a red-haired man finds her and picks her up.

"Oh my Buddha! Elly!"

Let's just say that that man took her home with him and snuggles her for the rest of the night...