Yoosung X Short gamer! Reader (Requested)

It all began with a simple sentence:

"WHERE YOU AT, BOI?!"
ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

You, (Y/n) (L/n), were a very competitive gamer of the famous PC game, LOLOL and when I mean very competitive, I mean the "I will rage quit and probably smash my keyboard if I die one more time" type of person.
That was just who you are and this player who kept killing you and stealing all your jewels was about to pay dearly.
Who was this player?
You only knew his gamer tag, which was Superman Yoosung...
Okay, so his real name was there at least, so if he killed you one more time...you swore you were going to hunt him down and destroy his computer while he begged for mercy.
You smirked to yourself as you could hear his crying and whimpering while he hides in the corner, watching you smash that precious computer of his...
Unfortunately your daydreaming caught you off guard and Superman Yoosung killed your character once again.
You smash your keyboard in a huge fit of rage, gritting your teeth in anger and frustration.

"THAT'S IT! I AM GOING TO MEET UP WITH YOU AND KICK YOUR TINY ASS!"
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

You then sent a personal message to the player, smirking with every word you wrote.

Hey, good game...

Not.

Would you like to meet somewhere? Maybe at a cafe or something...?

Your plan was diabolical, but that's what made you an evil LOLOL player, that's why you didn't have many friends or allies in the game.
Seconds later, you got a reply back from him.

Sure! Let's meet at 7-11! I need to get more LOLOL cards from there anyway!
Can't wait to meet you!
(*^▽^*)

You couldn't wait to meet him too...and kicking his sorry little ass.
He shouldn't have messed with you in the first place, now he was going to have a bad time...
Few hours later, you were in front of 7-11, cracking your knuckles.

"Ugh, where is he...? When I get my hands on him-"

"Hello LOLOL player!"
(*^ワ^*)

"Ah! There you are! Prepare to meet your doom-"
(。・`ω'・。)

When you turned around, you gasped...
This kid was taller than you! Like about 5'7...and unfortunately you were 5'3.
He looked like a total LOLOL nerd:
He wore a blue sweater with LOLOL pins on it, his blond hair was held by hairpins, his violet eyes gazed into your (e/c) eyes...
You blushed at the sight of him.

Damn his cuteness...how am I going to kick his ass now?

"Nice to meet you! My real name is Yoosung Kim! Yours?"
( ^∇^)

"It's obvious your real name was Yoosung, it's on your gamer tag...my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I want to kick your-"

"Awwww I didn't know you were this small! So cute!"

The energetic boy smiled as he pinched both your cheeks, squishing them in the process.
You hated when people called you small, especially your enemies...
You growl and slap his hands away from your face.

"H-Hey, no need to touch-"

"Want a hug?~"

Before you could object, he gave you a hug, earning a blush from you because you could hear his heartbeat through his chest.
What the hell was wrong with this kid?!
You tried pushing him away, but it was no use, you were completely stuck.
This warm embrace however...it felt good to you.
You then sank into it, secretly smiling and enjoying the sensation.
After shopping and talking about LOLOL cheat codes, you two had to bid each other goodbye.
Yoosung cried though, for he loved your company a lot.
You never did it before, but you actually gave the person a hug, patting his back and even kissed his cheek...well more like tried to kiss his cheek.
Then again, you were shorter than him so instead of you kissing him, he kissed you.
As you watched him run off into the sunset, you held your cheek...and smiled.

"Heh...maybe losing to him in LOLOL isn't that bad after all...but I still being called short! Yoosung!"
(>_<)