Learning the Ways of Saeran- Saeran X Innocent! Reader (Part 1)

Your day couldn't get any better...first, you were late for work after taking the wrong subway. Second, you accidentally spilled sizzling hot coffee on a customer and getting yourself fired and to top it all off, you just got
robbed by your old high school bullies.
After arriving back home where you, Saeyoung and Saeran lived, you plop down on the couch, silently dying inside while Saeyoung made tea.
The red-haired geek then takes a seat next to you, rubbing your head.

"Let me guess...another horrible day?"

"Yeah...it just sucks"
(ーー;)

"Life sucks (Y/n), you just have to get used to it, like me~"
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

"Saeyoung, you're always dying inside. It's so obvious because you're always playing games alone in your dark room and easily crying while watching Lifetime romance movies..."
(−_−;)

"H-Hey hey! They make them sad, okay?! Geez..."
<(¬_¬<)

"What's with the fucking shouting in here...? Can't you see I'm trying to fucking sleep here?"

You heard a deep voice mumble as a certain white-haired man came walking in, his hair sticking up in different places as his eyes had bags under them.
Saeyoung scoffs as he glances at his brother.

"Looks like someone was out drinking again..."

"Oh shut the hell up Saeyoung, at least I have a girlfriend who's sitting right next to you...hey
(Y/n), welcome back~
I missed you~"

Saeran smirks as he kisses you on the lips, earning a giggle from you.
The only person who kept you alive for
this long was him, the one who gave up his criminal ways for you.
He was just so special...but he cursed a lot, like, a lot a lot.
Saeyoung had even mention before that you two were like chocolate combined:
Bittersweet.
Saeran was bitter and you were the sweet one.
Saeran then saw the bruises on your arms and small cuts on your face, causing him to grit his teeth together.

"...Who hurt you...?"

"A-Ah, it was my past bullies...d-don't worry though, they won't hurt me for another week since I gave them the rest of my money..."
(^^ゞ

Saeran's mint eyes widened as they glow, his face filled with disappointment and concern. He then placed his soft hand on your shoulder, staring into your eyes.

"(Y/n)...don't you ever curse?"

"E-Eh?"
( ̄◇ ̄;)

"Don't you ever stand up to them and curse the fuck out of them? I mean, curse them out so much that they wish they were never born?"

Saeyoung then laughed, causing you and Saeran to turn your attention towards him. After laughing for a good minute, Saeyoung smirks at Saeran.

"Bruh...she doesn't even know how to spell fuck~"
(*≧▽≦)

"You're kidding right...?
(Y/n), you really never cursed before? Not even once?"

"N-No...I've always been an innocent child..."
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

"...Saeyoung..."

"Oh no, he's at it again...okay okay, I'll leave you two alone..."

Saeyoung sighs as he makes his way to the door. You stare at him, puzzled.

"Wait, where are you going?"
(。・o・。)

"Good luck to you (Y/n)...you're going to need it...and a lot of holy water too~"

Saeyoung giggles as he closes the door behind him. Saeran then places both hands on your shoulders, making you face him. You blush, wondering what was going to happen now that you two were together...alone.
Saeran stares at you with determination glinting in his eyes.

"(Y/n)...it's time to teach you the ways of the master..."

"...What?"
(^^;)

"(Y/n)...I'm going to teach you how to be me~"

"...I don't understand"
(^^;)

"Oh I'm going to make you understand (Y/n)...and when I get through with you, you'll be cursing so loud tonight when I fuck you senseless..."

All you could do right then and there was laugh, when really...you didn't understand what he meant by that.

___________________________

"Alright! Now there's one step to cursing and it's really easy~"

"Oh? What is it Saeran?"
(。・o・。)

"You curse till you make the person's ears bleed to death! You curse till you're for sure going to hell! You curse till you can't curse no more!"
ψ(`∇')ψ

"...That seems like a lot of steps for me to do..."
(^^ゞ

Saeran then grips your shoulders, gently shaking you like you were a salt shaker.

"I need you to now do one thing
(Y/n)...curse, curse me out"

"What...?"

"I need you to let your anger out on me! Do it! Tell me to go fuck myself! Say 'fuck you' to me! Do it! Do it now!"
(≧σ≦)

"Uhh uhh...cashew!"

The room fell silent as Saeran stared at you with wide eyes. He then slowly chuckled, causing you to awkwardly chuckle along with him. He then smirks as he folds his arms.

"Heh, cashew...?
WELL WHY DON'T I CASH YOU OUTSIDE, HOW BOUT DAT?!"
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

This was only the beginning of your training...