The Biker- Zen X Bullied!Reader

You couldn't take your (e/c) eyes off of him, the bad boy of the school. With his red eyes and long, snowy white hair drifting in the wind every time he rode his motorcycle to school everyday, ah it just made your heart jump with joy and excitement. However, you were afraid to talk to him, you were afraid he would hurt you like every other bad boy out there that you met.
While you were distracted by the biker, someone pushed you to the ground, causing you to drop your things and break your glasses.
You look up and weren't surprised to see your tormentors, bullies of the school to be exact. They laughed at you and the leader spit on your cheek.

"Tch, what a stupid nerd you are...you like watching Hyun Ryu, don't you?"

He growled. Hyun Ryu was the biker's name, but most people called him Zen. You tried getting up, but you were pushed back down by the leader. He laughs at you again.

"Weak! You'll never date that guy! He doesn't like nerds like you anyway...come on guys, we're wasting time"

He spit on you once again and they left, leaving you hurt on the ground. You were used to this, they always did this everyday and what's worse...they did it while Zen was watching. You would be so embarrassed every time. You wipe your eyes, pick up your books and binders and left the campus, not noticing that Zen was actually watching you with sad eyes...
The next day, you were just walking home by yourself, until your tormentors once again got in your way.
Zen wasn't anywhere though...
The leader smirks at you.

"Hello (Y/n)~"

"Leave me alone..."

You said as you tried getting past him, but his buddies held you back. He then grabs your face, pulling you closer to his face, that disgusting face of his...he smelled just like weed.

"Oh ho ho, you're not getting away that easy~"

"Please leave me alone Snoop Dog..."

You giggled at your own joke in front of him, earning some muffled laughs from his friends too.
He however hated your jokes...a lot. He slaps your cheek and grips your face hard.

"You're soooo going to get it now!"

He takes something shiny out of his pocket...a box cutter knife. You gasped and squirmed, trying to get away, but his buddies had a tough grip.
He raises the knife above your right eye, evilly grinning.

"Have fun being a one-eyed pirate like Ciel Phantomhive!"
Ψ(`▽')Ψ

"But he's not a pirate! Ahhhhh!"

You close your eyes, waiting for the pain...but then you heard a smack and when you opened them, you gasped...
Zen, THE Zen, was holding the knife back. He growls at your tormentor.

"What are you doing to (Y/n)?..."

How did this biker know your name? No one ever talked about you in the school...well, maybe the anime club did.
Your tormentor drops the knife and backs away from Zen.

"Z-Zen! Ummm well you see, me and my buddies were playing and-"

Zen punched him right in nose, breaking it.
He grips his nose that began bleeding.

"Ow! Fuck!"

"Try hurting this beautiful girl again and I'll break your fingers, got it?"

Zen mutters as he cracks his knuckles, his eyes giving off a dark red glow...
Your tormentor squeaks then runs away, along with his buddies.
You blush as Zen holds out his gloved hand.

"Want me to take you home? I have my ride right here"

"S-sure! I-if you want!"

You then took his hand, your heart pounding. You sit on the back of his motorcycle, hugging his waist as he drives in hyper speed.
You couldn't believe you were riding with Zen! Zen never let anyone on his motorcycle, never!
He then drops you off in front of your house.

"Want me to walk you in? I'll tell your parents what happened"

"I-it's fine! Don't worry!"

You wave your hand, blushing. Zen smirks then kisses your cheek, causing you to blush even more.
He winks at you.

"See you tomorrow at school~
I'll pick you up~"

"O-okay! T-thank you Hyun Ryu-"

"No need for that, call me Zen~"

He smiles as he drove away, leaving a puff of smoke behind. You almost died that night...

Extra

Zen did what he promised and picked you up, driving you to school. When you two arrived, he parked his motorcycle and kissed your lips.
As you two walked through the halls hand in hand, you spot your bully, who was now hiding from your biker boyfriend. Zen chuckles.

"Heh, I knew he was a coward from the start, he always thinks he's the big shot here, but he's not...stupid Trust Fund Kid~"