Jumin X Reader (Requested)

Cue "Earned It" by The Weeknd
________________________

Why did you have to choose to be obsessive towards him?
You knew you were just going to provoke the darker side of himself and for that, you had to tell Jumin to lock you up like a prisoner for the rest of your life on Day 8.
You knew it was a bad decision that would send you straight to the Bad Ending...
But was Jumin Han's Bad Ending THAT horrible?
Just look at the hot businessman for a minute or two who was now sitting on that leather chair of his, smirking at you as he stared at you with those dark, grey eyes of his.
He couldn't wait to feel you, to kiss you as you slowly approached him in that pretty red dress and those pretty red heels he himself got you.
It's all because he loved you like crazy...and he was never going to let you leave his home, ever.
Who would turn down a great opportunity like this?
You, (Y/n) (L/n), was going to live with the Jumin Han!
The man who would protect you at all costs.
The man who would make sure you're always happy.
The man who would always spoil you with gifts.
The man who was going to keep you by his side forever.
So what's wrong with that?
You always wanted to be with him in the first place anyway, so why don't you let him have you that easily?
He had tied your hands together, not too tight and not too loose.
Perfect.

"Hold up your chin more. Yes, just like that~"

You loved it whenever he gave you a direct order, you would always obey his every order that came out of that sexy mouth of his.
The mouth that you were going to kiss later on.
You did what you were told and held your chin up more, walking with grace and elegance.
You made the businessman smile even more, his dark eyes beaming at the sight of you.
You were now in the spotlight, his spotlight and he was never going to take that light off of you.
You were the star of the show now, his show and you loved it.
You felt so special...only Jumin Han can think that.

"Yes, that's enough. Stop"

You froze in your tracks, silent as you stared into his eyes with your (e/c) ones that were filled with lust...
You were excited to see what was going to happen next and you knew that it was going to be something you were going to enjoy.

"Always wear those heels inside the house too. If you go further than the kitchen at the end of the hallway on the 2nd floor, you will set off the alarm, so you'll have to be careful~"

This was it, this was the grand finale and you knew it was coming to you.
You have always waited for this special moment to happen to you however, you just loved Jumin Han to the point where you would never leave him, you would always be his prisoner of love.

"And...there is a micro GPS chip on them, so I can track where you are with my phone at all times~"

Perfect, this was all too perfect for you. Oh so perfect that you smiled at him, your own captor whom you loved all this time.

"I will understand that your smile means you like it~
That's enough explaining, come to me"

You didn't hesitate to walk over to him and sit on his lap, laying your head on his broad chest, hearing his heartbeat as his arms wrapped around you.
He was excited, just like you and it turned you on...a lot.
You couldn't wait for tonight, you just wanted him right now.

"I'll be checking whether or not you've had other thoughts while I'm not here. It's not that I don't trust you...but people tend to make mistakes when they let their guards down..."

You were never going to have other thoughts, you were always going to have your mind set on him, that sexy businessman that took awhile to get, to
change...to break.

"But don't be afraid. Whatever mistake you make, I'll never abandon you. Don't forget that I've loved you from the moment that you became mine,
(Y/n)~"

Yes Jumin...I will never forget that you've loved me ever since I became yours...

"Don't forget, we are in love~"

Yes Jumin...I will never forget that we're in love...

It was like he could read your mind. You heard him smirk before tilting your chin up with his slender finger, then placing a soft, sweet kiss upon those lips of yours.
You savored it and you were always going to savor it...
For you were his prisoner, a very obsessive player...
One word to describe this...Bittersweet~