Quarantine 2- Yoosung X Reader

You and Yoosung LOVED the idea of being on lockdown, for it would give you two the chance to post YouTube videos!

You and Yoosung were widely
known as the cutest YouTube couple in the entire internet world!

You two had 21 million subscribers, some of which were other famous Youtubers.

Today was another day to make a video. As you set up the equipment, you called out to Yoosung, who was busy playing LOLOL on his computer.

"Yoosung! Baby, it's time for the next video!"

"Hold on! I'm in the middle of a match!"

Yoosung shouts back to you as he concentrates on the screen, his violet eyes never leaving it. You groaned as you then hug him from behind, taking off his headphones in the process. You then whisper in his ear.

"Yoosung...if you don't get off the game right now, I won't give you any hugs or kisses the whole week~"

Yoosung quickly shut off his computer and pulled you into his lap, kissing your lips as he squeezes you with his warm arms.

"Nooooo! I want (Y/n)'s hugs and kisses!"

"Good boy~"

You smile as you kiss his head, hugging him back before you get off his lap.

"Time to record! But what should we do for our next video...?"

"Well, what did our subscribers request?"

Yoosung asked as he took a seat next to you while you adjust the camera.

"Hmm...some want a prank video...some want another gaming video...some want us to edit ourselves in movies...and some want romance action between us..."

"R-Romance action?! Y-You know I'm shy about that! Especially in front of the camera!"

Yoosung stutters as he hides his face in your chest. You giggle as you stroke his blond hair.

"Don't worry, we won't do anything like that. Hmm...we could do couple challenges!"

"Couple challenges? Like what?"

"You'll see~"

You tease, causing Yoosung to blush and shyly kiss your cheeks, holding your hands. After you two take a few deep breaths, you then press the record button on the camera. It was showtime.

"Sup LOLOL lovers! (Youtube name) here, along with my boyfriend, Guild Master Shooting Star!"

"Hello everyone! Welcome back to our channel! Glad to have you all here today!"

Yoosung said as he gave a wave to the camera, giving the viewers a bright smile. You loved that bright smile of his, it just showed how happy the boy can be. You clap your hands together as you focus on the camera.

"So today, me and my boyfriend are going to do...the Lipstick Challenge!"

Yoosung stared at you with wide eyes as his cheeks started to turn pink.

"T-T-The Lipstick Challenge?! W-What's that, (Y/n)?!"

"It's a challenge that couples do! It's easy! One of us will wear a certain color or brand of lipstick and the other person has to kiss them to test it out~
In this case, you're going to wear the lipstick and I'm going to be the tester!"

You beamed as you take out a box filled with all sorts of different colored lipsticks. Yoosung blushes at the sight of them. There were so many he had to try on! Yoosung shudders as you put a blindfold on him, giggling as you kiss his cheeks.

"Alright! Let's try the first one!"

You then pull out a random lipstick and apply it to his lips, his lips now a shade of pink.

"Okay, so this one is watermelon-flavored~"

"W-Watermelon-flavored? I guess it does taste a little bit like watermelon to me..."

"Oh, let me have a taste~"

You smile as you kiss his lips, causing the boy to blush but kiss back. You
then pulled away, licking your lips.

"Hmm...I'm going to give it a 10 out
of 10. Now for the next one!"

You applied another brand of lipstick to his lips. They were now a shade of yellow and orange.

"This one is orange-flavored~"

"Orange?! W-Who the heck likes orange?! Orange is a sad color! It's a sad fruit!"

You quiet him by placing your lips on his, holding his hands as you pulled away.

"It's a beautiful color on you~"

After trying out so many lipsticks, you decided to try out one more. You smiled as you applied the last coat on Yoosung's lips, the boy now feeling hot and dizzy from all the kisses you gave him. He was so cute...

"Okay, this is the last one, cherry-flavored~"

"C-Cherry-flavored...?"

"Mhmm, pucker up buttercup~"

You teased him as you pin him to the bed, kissing him full on the lips, holding his hands above his head as he accidentally lets out a moan. You smirked as you then kiss all over his neck, covering it with lipstick stains as he pants.

"(Y-Y/n)...t-the camera's still on..."

"I know...I want to show everyone how much you mean to me..."

You two then hear a gasp, causing you to pull away from Yoosung. It was Saeyoung...and he looked scared.
You then remembered why you were all placed on lockdown for.

"OH MY GOD! (Y/N) AND YOOSUNG KISSED! (Y/N) AND YOOSUNG KISSED! THEY'RE INFECTED! EVERYBODY OUT!"

Saeyoung then shuts the door and you two hear a clicking sound coming from it. Saeyoung had locked you two in there, for he believed that you two were now infected with the virus...you smiled at Yoosung as you kiss his lips one more time.

"Hey Yoosung...wanna make a prank video where we make Saeyoung think we're really infected?~"

"Yeah...I think our viewers will like that~"