Winner and Loser- Yoosung X Reader LEMON

DPG1: ...I have no words to describe this...what the hell am I doing with my life?
________________________

"Damn it Yoosung! Stop beating me in (f/g)!"
。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

"Awwww poor (Y/n)...losing at (f/g), what a surprise~ I'm gonna win!"
Ψ(`▽')Ψ

You hiss at the blonde boy, making him nervously laugh and rub the back of his head. There had to be a way to beat him, there must be!
He's beaten you in this game ten times already and you were getting sick of it.
While lost in your thoughts, Yoosung had beaten you once again.

"Woooooo! Super man Yoosung has won once again!"
(★^O^★)

"Geez Yoosung...you troll, you hacker!"

"H-huh?! Who ya calling hacker?! I'm not the hacker here! Ask 707!"

"Hacker hacker hacker!"
(>д<)

"I-I'm not the hacker!"
(~_~;)

You then had an idea, an awful idea~ Well, more like a pleasurable idea~
You smirked as you slowly trail your finger down his back, making him shudder. He turns towards you, blushing.

"(Y-Y/n), what was that for?"
(//・_・//)

"Let's have a bet~"

"A-a bet?"

"We'll play another round. This time, winner gets to make the loser do anything they want~ Deal?~"
(¬‿¬)

"Hmm...o-okay (Y/n)"
(^^ゞ

Big mistake Yoosung, big mistake~
After a few minutes have passed, you had finally beat Yoosung at (f/g). You jump up in the air, smiling.

"Wooooo (Y/n) wins! Fatality!"
(๑>ᴗ<๑)

"Dang (Y/n)..."

"I win Yoosung~ Now you have to pay up~"

"W-what do I have to give you (Y/n)? Candy?"

Yoosung asks as his face turns into a bright cherry. Since he was your boyfriend and you two have been dating for quite some time, you knew exactly what you wanted. You then crawl on top of him, causing him to fall back on the floor. He blushed.

"(Y-y/n)?"

You then whispered in his ear.

"Your virginity~"

Yoosung's purple eyes widened as he felt you touching him down there through his pants...it was turning him on. He tried pushing you off, but you pin his wrists above his head. You shake your head.

"Ah ah ah, you have to pay up Yoosung~ It's only fair, right?~"

"B-but (Y/n)!-"

You quiet him by pressing your lips against his, sticking your tongue in. Your tongues fought for dominance and you surprisingly won. You heard Yoosung moan, causing you to smirk. You pull away and begin taking off his shirt, making him blush even more.

"(Y/n) wait-"

"Stay still Yoosung~"

You giggle as you then unbuttoned his pants, slowly taking them off. There, you could clearly see his member growing through his ducky boxers. He quickly covers it.

"(Y/n) don't look!"

"Let me~"

You pull his hands away, staring at his excited friend. You suddenly take off his boxers, his member springing up.
You gently grasp it and lick the tip, causing him to moan again.

"Ah~~~(Y-y/n)!"

You then begin sucking it, earning more moans from your not-so-innocent cinnamon roll.

"Mmm...(Y/n) if you keep this up I'm going to-"

It was too late though, he had come inside your mouth, causing him to moan loudly. You swallow his juices, then smile. You take off your clothes and position yourself.

"Ready to lose your innocence to me Yoosung?~"

He shyly nods, then you stick his member deep inside you, causing you to hiss in pain. You didn't expect this to hurt THAT much. Yoosung stares at you, worried.

"A-are you okay?! Do you need me to take it out?"

"I-I'm fine, I think we just need to move a bit..."

He nods, then both of you start to move, moaning and groaning like sexy ghosts. Then he started going in and out of you, pleasure filling the both of you. After awhile, both of you felt like you reached the climax.

"(Y-y/n)! I'm-"

"I-I know, me too..."

Then he pulled out of you, squirting his juices on your chest. Good thing he pulled out, otherwise, you would've been pregnant. You lay down on him, hearing his heart beat super fast in his chest. He wraps his arms around you as he pulls the covers over you two.

"G-geez (Y/n)...I thought you were innocent like me"

"Well, you were the loser and I was the winner~ That's all that matters here~"