Distractions- 707 X Reader

Who was that red haired hacker of the RFA?
Your boyfriend 707 of course!
You two have been living together ever since his flustered confession at the last party.
But! There was one teeny tiny problem between you two...
He was always busy and I mean, LITERALLY KEEPING HIS GOLDEN EYES ON THAT COMPUTER SCREEN THE WHOLE TIME!
Oh and he ate nothing but his favorite chips and soda while you ate (f/f) and (f/d).
You have to ask yourself:
How can 707 not notice anything that's happening around him while he works?
One day, you went to your room, finding him still on that computer of his, munching chips.
You place your hands on your hips, puckering your lips.

"Seven...take a break honey and come hang with me~"
(¬з¬)

"No, too busy with work, talk to you later"
ᗜੂ௰ᗜੂ

"Look at you! Your work station is dirty, you haven't gotten any sleep and you're eating too much! Even though you still maintain that sexy body of yours..."
(^^ゞ

707 blushes before shaking his head, still paying attention to the screen instead of you, his cute and adorable girlfriend.

"Honey Buddha Chips and Dr Pepper are my life (Y/n)! I also need to finish my work, I'm sorry!"
╮(╯▽╰)╭

707 then continues typing on his keyboard, causing you to pout.
You didn't want to have another boring filled day, that's why you decided to take action!
You ran out of the house and quickly came back a few minutes later, holding Elizabeth the 3rd or Elly for short.
You sat on the bed, cuddling her.

"Heyyyyy Seven~ Elly's here~
Oooh her white fur is so soft and silky and smells just like strawberries~ Come pet her Seven~"
(ര௰ര)

707 however didn't budge, he just kept on staring at the computer screen. He did however stop typing for a moment or two before typing once again.
Hmm...so he wanted to play THAT game, huh?
Few minutes later, you came back into the room with Jumin and Zen...
They stared at you, annoyed.

"(Y/n), why did you bring that narcissist here...?"
(;¬_¬)

"Why did you bring Mr. Trust Fund Kid here...?"
(눈_눈)

"Please act like you're in love with each other!"

You whispered, smirking at your devious plan.
Jumin and Zen blush and shake their heads.
You gave them the death glare which your best friend taught you.

"DO IT!"
щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Jumin then held Zen on his lap, pretending to kiss his neck while Zen nibbled his ear, quietly calling him "Daddy".
You smiled as you secretly filmed the pair and tap 707's shoulder.

"Heyyyy Seven~ Jumin Han is gay~ Look look, he's giving Zen love marks! You have to see this steamy yaoi action!"
(*≧▽≦)

707 STILL didn't budge, he kept on typing.
You shake his shoulder, giggling.

"JUMIN HAN DOES GAY! JUMIN HAN DOES GAY!~"

You sang, but 707 just shook his head and kept on working. You facepalm yourself as Jumin and Zen push each other away, blushing.
For the rest of the day, you tried everything you could to get him to notice you.

"Seven look! I'm topless!"

"..."
('-_ゝ-')

"Look at my tatas! They're waiting for you~"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"..."
('-_ゝ-')

You payed Saeran to come and hold you bridal style while you were wearing V's sunglasses and holding a boom box playing...

They see me rollin!
They hatin!
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty!
Trying to catch me ridin dirty!

"Yo Seven! I joined the Mint Eye! Mwahahaha! I'm evil now!"
(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Yep, even that didn't work...
There was one more thing left and if this didn't make 707 notice, then nothing ever will.
You came into the room, holding a pregnancy test in your hand.
You smile as you hold it up.

"Seven, I'm pregnant..."

"Nice try (Y/n), but even that won't stop me from working...I know all your tricks"

"...no seriously I am pregnant with your child, Saeyoung..."

"...What?"

The rest of the day, 707 kept apologizing to you for not paying any attention to you and made sure to take care of you and your future child~