Opposites Do Attract- Jumin X Reader (Part 1)

Jumin Han was in a depressed state.

He felt so sad, so empty and working for his father definitely wasn't helping him at all, especially since his father kept pushing him to marry a woman named Sarah...whom Jumin Han didn't want to have anything to do with.
Jumin Han was sick of the same old thing that happened every single day:
Go to work, deal with his father and his new girlfriend during lunch, do more work, and then finally come home to his precious cat, Elizabeth the 3rd.
He never hung out with anyone, for he believed that his employees were just workers who would do anything for him as long as they were getting paid.
Some asked him out for a drink, to which he had always rejected.
This caused many employees to talk badly about him behind his back, calling him a cold man, a robot who had no emotions. He didn't care about what they thought of him, this was who he was...at least, that's what he kept telling himself.

He knew it was all a lie however.

This wasn't the real him, and he knew it.

And that was why whenever he got home, the first thing he would do is cry.

The loneliness was killing him.
As much as he didn't care about relationships, he still couldn't help but think to himself that this was how the rest of his miserable life was going to be:
Work. Work. Work. And nothing more.
No wife, no kids, nothing.
Just piles of work to be done and lots of stress mounting on his shoulders.

The next day, Jumin Han and his hardworking assistant, Jaehee Kang, were taking the elevator down to the apartment lobby, where Jumin Han had to check his mailbox.
The only thing that him and Jaehee ever talked about was the work schedule.
Well, what else was there to talk about between the two of them?
Jaehee hums as she takes a sip out of her cup of coffee as she held a file filled with papers in her arm.

"So next week you have to take a trip to Beijing to meet with this corporation, then tonight you have another meeting with your father, Mr. Han..."

"Mhm..."

"Mr. Han, is something wrong? You've been giving me the same response every time I talk to you..."

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about, I just...didn't get enough sleep last night."

That was a lie, he was crying all last night as he held Elizabeth the 3rd in his arms.

"Ah...well okay then. If something is bothering you, please inform me."

"I'm fine, Mrs. Kang."

"If you say so, Mr. Han-"

Jaehee then freezes as she stares at another person who was checking her mailbox, listening to her headphones that were playing rock music so loud that everyone in the lobby stared at her with annoyance. Jaehee's mouth dropped as Jumin Han waves a hand in front of her face.

"Mrs. Kang? What is wrong?"

"Who...the heck...is that?"

"Who?"

Jumin Han then spots the young woman who just finished checking her mail, her sad expression showing for the game she had ordered online hasn't came in yet and the only thing she got in the mail was bills...
Jumin Han blinked once or twice before realizing that this woman wasn't a dream, she was real...
She was the total opposite of him:
She wore a t-shirt that said "Ramen is life" on it, she had messy hair unlike Jaehee's, she wore Converse and she looked so...different, so different compared to the other women that Jumin Han had met in his life.
Jumin Han then felt something that he had never felt before...his heart beating so fast as his blood was pumping, his mouth turning dry as he felt hot...
Jaehee then noticed his red cheeks before tapping his shoulder.

"Mr. Han? Are you feeling okay? Your face is red...do you need to go back to your apartment room?"

"N-No thank you, Mrs. Kang..."

"...You stuttered, Mr. Han."

"I-I did?"

"Clearly you did, Mr. Han. Is it that woman over there? Have you seen her before?"

"N-No...no I have not met her before..."

But if he had did...he would have married her on the spot.
Jaehee pouts before approaching the woman, Jumin Han quietly following behind her. The woman then notices Jumin Han, taking off one of her headphones as she left the other one in her ear.

"Uhhh...Sup?"

"Who...are you?"

"Who the f*** are you?"

"...I asked you first-"

"I asked you second!"

Jumin Han was losing control of himself. This girl was feisty...and he loved it.
Jaehee gasped as she stared at the woman, stunned by her vulgar language.

"Excuse me! He is Mr. Jumin Han! The heir of the C&R International Company!"

"...Okay."

"Who...are you?"

"I'm (Y/n), I'm new here."

"Who let you in here?"

"Tae."

"Tae who?"

"Taehyung the doorman. My father knows him. He's the one who helped me move in~"

"You're not from around here, are you Mrs. (Y/n)?"

"I just moved here from Wakanda~"

"Where is that?"

"It's a joke, oh my goodness! I'm from (Country Name)!"

"That's...interesting..."

Jumin Han loved going to (Country Name), it was a very unique place to visit whenever he had business to tend to there.
He wondered to himself how he had never met this woman before...

Jaehee scoffs before leading Jumin Han out of the lobby and to his limousine that had waited for him in front. Once they get inside, she placed the file on her lap and pouts.

"The nerve of that woman...talking like a salty sailor..."

Jumin Han smirked before looking out the window.

Yeah...a cute sailor~

After surviving yet another boring day at work, Jumin Han has finally made it back home, where Elizabeth the 3rd was waiting for him. After kissing and praising her a few times, Jumin Han then pours himself a glass of wine before walking outside on his balcony, staring out at the beautiful scenery of the city.
He couldn't do work the whole day, for his mind was set on something else...
(Y/n).
He wanted to get to know her more, he wanted to invite her to dinners, he wanted to spoil her with gifts, he wanted her to be his...
But he sighed, feeling hopeless for he didn't know when he would ever meet her again.
Then there was a knock on his door, causing Elizabeth the 3rd to meow and claw at it.
Jumin Han scoffed, for he knew that it had to be Sarah again, trying to flirt with him again...
But then when he opened the door, his eyes widened, for he definitely did not expect (Y/n) to be standing there, typing on her phone while blowing a bubble with the gum in her mouth.

"Hey bro, my shower is broken, let me use yours."