His Dream Wedding- Jumin X Wedding Planner! Reader

Ah, another successful wedding you have created for another happy couple~
You smiled proudly at your work as the bride and groom walk down the aisle, arms linked together as big smiles of happiness and joy shined brightly on their young faces, many of their friends and family throwing white confetti as laughter echos through the air.
You loved making a couple happy with their dream wedding, it made you feel like you were a special fairy godmother who knew how to make the perfect wedding~
But with every wedding party you created, you also felt sad in the end...for you didn't have a love, nor thought about getting married anytime soon.
Who would want to marry you anyway? That question would always repeat in your head and for that, you cry yourself to sleep every night after work, losing hope day by day...
One day after coming in to work, you sighed as you sat by your desk, writing down the schedules for different weddings.
Then there was a knock on your door.

"Hello?"

"It's me, (F/n). Someone is here to see you (Y/n)."

"Ah, another customer...bring them in."

Well, time to create another couple's dream wedding...

But the person who walked in was a man, a man you never expected to meet again...Mr. Jumin Han, an old friend of yours when you used to be in the RFA.
He softy smiled at you as he held out his hand, gently touching yours and placing a kiss on the top of your hand.
He was always a gentleman, that's what made you secretly love him...but you didn't have to know why he was there to begin with:
He had found another woman to love and soon, be married to.
You held back your tears however and instead, held your head high with a smile on your face.

"Jumin...a pleasure to see you again~"

"Yes, it's a pleasure to see you again too (Y/n)...how is the business going for you?"

"Smoothly, I love my job~"

Honestly, you did love your job...but it just made you sad, that was the thing about it. But no need to tell him that, right?
Jumin Han smirks as he looks through your wedding picture example book, checking out what types of themes you did.

"Wow...these weddings you planned are amazing (Y/n). They are so elegant, exquisite, interesting, beautiful...like you~"

"Thanks, it took me years to perfect~"

You giggled as you then wrote his name in the customer service book.

"Sooo you want the perfect dream wedding?"

"Oh yes, definitely...it's for the girl I want to marry and I want it all to be perfect~
I want it to be the best first and last wedding she'll ever have~"

"Heh, well someone's excited to surprise their girl~
Okay! Let's get started! What kind of flowers do you want?"

Jumin smiles as he places a hand under his chin, staring at you with a calm expression that it made your heart flutter.

"Hmm well what do you prefer?"

"Oh! Hmm...I generally like (favorite flower). Some people like it in their weddings too"

"Ah, then (favorite flower) it is~"

"Okay! How about the theme of the wedding? Like color wise?"

"Hmm...well I do know she likes (favorite color)...do you think it'll fit in with the atmosphere?"

"Oh! Yes yes of course! (Favorite color) is my favorite too! I think it'll totally fit in! Okay, now what would you like for the dinner reception? This is the hard part here so try to explain to me how you want it to be~"

"Ah~ Well, I want her favorite foods to be there like...everything, yes, everything. Oh! Don't forget the chocolate fondue~ She loves chocolate, that's for sure~"

"Huh...I like chocolate too...but hey, who doesn't love chocolate?"
(* >ω<)

You giggled as you wrote everything down in your notebook while Jumin continued to request many things for his future bride, his future wife to be.
But as you heard his wishes, it made your heart sank:
He was doing all of this for her while no one was doing anything for you.
After a long talk about the wedding plan, Jumin thanks you with a smile and a huge wad of cash and walks out the door.
But before he could leave, he turns towards you and said,

"I can't wait, (Y/n)~"

And with that, he left.

After you got home and showered, you plopped down on your couch, sighing as you ate your Chinese takeout in peace...then you get a message from Jumin himself.

Mr. Han: (Y/n), please meet me at the Rose Gardens tonight~
There's something I have to ask you.

"Huh? Is this about the wedding? He must've forgotten about something...oh well, I guess it's better than staying home."

After getting dressed in warm clothes, you find yourself walking to Rose Gardens, where you were going to meet Jumin. But to your surprise, he was already there waiting for you with a big smile on his face while wearing a fancy suit of black and white. The gardens were are lit up and there were white roses everywhere. You then walk up to him, staring into his dark eyes.

"Jumin, what's going on?"

Jumin smiles as he then kneels down and takes out a small box. You gasp as you knew right away what this was...he was proposing to you.
Wait, if he was proposing to you, then that means...

"J-Jumin-"

"(Y/n) (L/n), I have been waiting to do this for years...ever since I first met you at one of the RFA parties, I couldn't stop thinking about you...you make me happy whenever I see you or whenever we message each other and you make my heart race unlike the other girls I've met...so, will you do me the honor of being my wife?~"

"...Boi, what happened to the woman you were going to marry before?"
(ーー;)

"P-Pardon?"
( ̄◇ ̄;)

"You made me plan a wedding for the girl you were going to marry! What happened to her?"
(。・o・。)

"Ah...(Y/n), you're the girl I'm going to marry~
I have planned the wedding for you~
I just had to pop the question, that's all~"

"Eh...?"
(・□・;)

"So I'm going to ask again...will you marry me (Y/n) (L/n)?~"

You never expected yourself to get proposed to, especially from a man you loved before...and with that, you gave him your answer and next thing you know, you two had your wedding, a wedding that not only you had planned but Jumin had planned all along...and it was in fact the best first and last wedding you would ever have in your life~