The Phone Call- Yoosung X Reader

(Y/n) has just been saved by Zen and it was pretty traumatizing considering she almost died by Saeran's hands.
She was now sitting on her bed, trying to relax and calm down from the situation. Everyone in the RFA called her, except for one person...
But at that exact moment, he did.
She answered her phone in one ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

(Y/n) then heard him sigh with relief.

"God...hearing your voice makes me feel better..."

"Oh! Well that makes me glad that you're glad, Yoosung."
(^ω^)

"I'm...I'm so glad you're safe...that you're not hurt..."

(Y/n) thought she heard him sniffle for a second there. She then spoke to him, trying to ease the cute cinnamon roll.

"Thanks for worrying, Yoosung. I'm well because of you."
(^ω^)

"I didn't do anything but just help a bit...Zen's the one who saved you."

"Oh! Yeah, that sexy actor- I-I mean! That cool guy...hehe. Yeah..."
(^^ゞ

That made Yoosung tear up a bit, just hearing that from you made his heart stop and hurt. He then chuckled.

"Yeah...he's amazing...I thought that you two were shooting a movie or something...and..."

He couldn't hold back anymore. (Y/n) heard the boy began to cry, just by talking about Zen, about Zen being her hero.
Honestly, (Y/n) didn't know what to do. She didn't know how to help a depressed person, especially a close friend. Yoosung on the other line rubbed his wet eyes.

"Oh god...I don't know why I'm crying...maybe because things are okay now..."

"Yoosung..."

(Y/n) tried to reassure him by calling his name. How else was she supposed to help him? She couldn't embrace him...she couldn't wipe his tears away...nothing, it was hopeless.
Yoosung sighed again.

"But anyways...be happy with Zen now..."

He softly smiled as tears began to fill in his violet eyes again. It pained him to say those words, but he had to be strong now, he can't be a crybaby for long...

"Yoosung..."

Why was he acting like this? It was hurting her too...where was the happy, energetic Yoosung she knew?

"Fairy tales always end happily ever after, you know?"

If this was really a fairy tale, it wasn't going to end happily ever after...
Yoosung sniffled again, then softly smiled as he held the phone tightly.

"Really, be happy forever and ever, okay? You two went through so much...I'm going to make sure you're really happy."

But was (Y/n) really happy with Zen? Maybe, maybe not...
She couldn't bare to hear Yoosung like this, she called his name again.

"Yoosung...Yoosung...Yoosung..."

"And...and I'll feel happy just watching you both..."

Tears were just streaming down his face as he tried speaking to (Y/n), the girl he loved a lot...
(Y/n) wanted him to stop, to stop hurting himself...
But like I said before, there was nothing else she could do except say his name.
He gripped his shirt, crying as he tried getting the words out of his mouth...he was choking on those tears.

"I...I..."

He cried, right there on the phone and (Y/n) heard it clear. She then felt tears fill up in her (e/c) orbs...

"Y...Yoosung-"

"I don't think I can ever meet someone! I'll just be forever alone...forever and ever..."

Don't say that Yoosung, (Y/n) thought as she began to sniffle as she heard the boy cry over the phone, choking on his sobs. He then smiled as the tears kept flowing.

"Still, be all lovey dovey for me, okay?"

What was she supposed to say? What was she supposed to do? There was only one thing she could do...
She crossed her heart.

"I...I promise, Yoosung."

She heard him softly giggle, then silence followed. He then spoke again.

"I don't think I can talk on the phone any longer...I'll...I'll talk to you later..."

And as she was about to say his name again...he hung up...

"(Y/n)...I love you..."

You cried into your boyfriend's shoulder as he stared down at you.

"(Y/n) don't cry...if you cry...I CRY!"
(;*△*;)

"I-I can't help it! The ending was soooo sad! How could this happen?!"
.・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

"That's just how movies are,
(Y/n)...don't worry though, our ending will never be sad~"
(*^▽^*)

"Yeah...you're right! Our ending will never be sad like that, I promise...Yoosung."
(^ω^)