Jaehee X Blogger! Reader (Requested)

Blogging about celebrities was your life.

Ever since you started your blogging career, it has been getting massively popular due to every single teenager and adult on the planet constantly reading and sharing your posts, not to mention everyone also watching every livestream you do whenever you're on the Red Carpet or interviewing with a random celebrity.

You have planned on the next person to interview with and that person was...Jaehee Kang, the assistant of Jumin Han, the head of the C&R International Company.

Okay, so every blogger knows that you should NEVER interview a boring person, for the viewers would just go to another blogger's page. But you personally knew Jaehee Kang and she wasn't just a hard-working assistant...she was Jaehee. She has a life just like everyone else, including yourself. It's not like she's a robot, right?

You have known her during your college years and if there was one thing you knew about Jaehee Kang, it was that she was very kind, smart, organized and had a sense of humor. You still remembered that one time when you took her to a club and she got so drunk that she danced to the Macarena. She cursed you so much and vowed never to drink with you ever again.
The memory still made you laugh.

After university, you had found out that Jaehee had graduated early and decided to work with Jumin Han, who owned a very important business.
This surprised you though, for you knew that Jaehee Kang has always wanted to open up a bakery in the future. That was her dream...but now, she was a working machine who was being frequently used by a very strict businessman.

You never admitted this to anyone but, you also had a huge crush on Jaehee for a few years now.

Maybe, you should pay her a visit.

Then again, she might possibly not remember you. She has too much on her plate at the moment.

Luckily though, you managed to schedule a personal interview with the woman, at the C&R International Company Headquarters.

After arriving at the company building, you go inside and tell the desk lady that you were there for Jaehee Kang. The desk lady nods before leading you to the top of the building, where Jaehee Kang and her boss would be. The thought of meeting your old friend and crush made your heart race...you wondered how much she has changed over the years. Once you get off the elevator, you then spot Jaehee immediately, who was in the middle of a PowerPoint presentation for the company. She has changed indeed, her outer appearance was much more fancier than you imagined.
She wore a dark brown business suit, along with a skirt, tights covering her long legs. Her brown hair was shorter than before and her golden-brown eyes twinkled through her glasses.
When did she start wearing glasses...?
After the presentation was over, Jaehee Kang suddenly noticed you watching her through the glass.
You blush before looking down at your shoes.

Your crush had just saw you and you were panicking.

You then heard footsteps approaching you and you look up, finding Jaehee Kang standing there, holding a clipboard in her arms.

"Excuse me, but are you (Blogger name)?"

"A-Ah! Yes! That's me!"

You shyly giggled before shaking hands with your old friend. Her hands were so soft...the touch made you tremble.

"Well, let's get this over with then, I have to finish other works that Mr. Han wants me to complete by the end of the day..."