The Cinnamon Roll Knight- Yoosung X Reader

Once in a far away kingdom in the country of R.F.A, there was a blonde Cinnamon Roll knight named Yoosung, who was the bravest in the land...well sometimes.
Then there was you, (Y/n) (L/n), the princess who loved eating nothing but Honey Buddha Chips and drinking mugs of Dr Pepper everyday.
Yoosung had fallen in love with the cute, goofy you and wanted to ask your hand in marriage...
That is until you got kidnapped by no one other than the evil wizard himself, 707!
Who was going to save you?
Yoosung of course!
Off he went with a sword and shield in his tiny hands as he journeyed to the kingdom of Hackers, where you were kept prisoner...
Well at least they were feeding you but it was cat food, ew!
As Yoosung traveled through the land, he came across the sexy dragon, Zen.
He smiled a toothy smile at the cute cinnamon roll.

"Why, what brings you here to my lair?~"
(^_-)—☆

"I have to save Princess (Y/n)! Will you help me?"
(^ω^)

"Why, I would be honored~"
(^▽^)

So the Cinnamon Roll Knight and sexy dragon traveled through the lands together until they came across another kingdom that was filled with cats!
There, they met a man who wore a business suit and was petting a white cat on his lap.

"Halt! Who enters my kingdom without my permission?"
(−_−;)

"It is I, Yoosung! The Cinnamon Roll Knight! I must save Princess (Y/n) from the clutches of 707! Will you help me?"

"Hmm...very well, only because I want to protect my kingdom and my cats, especially Elizabeth the 3rd~"

So the Cinnamon Roll Knight, the sexy dragon and the Cat Daddy King traveled through the lands together until they met a workaholic princess who was surrounded by paperwork and a lake of coffee.
She clicks her tongue at them.

"Ugh...distractions..."
눈_눈

"It is I, Yoosung-"

"Never mind, I know you...it's because I've done research on you before for work"
(;¬_¬)

"...umm"
(°o°;)

"Let me guess, you're going to go save Princess (Y/n), right? And you're asking me for help, right?"
(−_−;)

"Umm..."

"Fine...I'll help you, only because I want to get out of work..."
ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

"...well! Let's move forward then!"
(──)

So off they went, The Cinnamon Roll Knight, the sexy dragon, the Cat Daddy King and workaholic of the coffee lake as they traveled through the lands together till they finally reached the kingdom of Hackers!
There, they found the evil wizard 707 trying to get you to hand over the stash of Honey Buddha Chips and Dr Pepper.

"NYEHEHEHEH! GIVE ME ALL YOUR HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS AND DR PEPPER OR I WILL THROW YOU INTO THE PIT OF CLAWING CATS!"
ψ(`∇')ψ

"Ah! Please no! Help! Someone help!"
(/。\)

"Fear not Milady! For I, Yoosung the Cinnamon Roll Knight shall save you!"
( ̄ー ̄)

"Y-Yoosung! T-thank goodness you're here!"

The evil wizard 707 turns around, finding Yoosung there with all his new companions, it made him sick.
However, he wasn't going to give up that easy.

"NYEHEHEHEH! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BEAT ME?! I'M THE STRONGEST WIZARD IN THE WORLD! EVEN STRONGER THAN MY TWIN BROTHER!"
Ψ(`▽')Ψ

"Wait, you have a twin brother?"
(。・o・。)

"...THAT'S ANOTHER STORY FOR LATER...NOW DIE! NYEHEHEHEH!"
(*-'ω'- )人

Yoosung think fast and threw Cat Daddy King's favorite cat at the evil wizard, causing him to scream and fangirl over the cute, fluffy thing.

"AWWWWW SO CUTE!"
(♡ω♡*)

Yoosung then grabs your hand and you all escaped from the evil wizard 707! In the end, Yoosung had asked you the question he's been saving for the whole day...

"Princess (Y/n), will you marry me?"

"Oh Yoosung...of course I will!"

As you two were about to kiss...
You heard a ringtone go off.

You woke up, realizing that 707 was calling you at 3 in the morning, it made you groan and throw your phone out the window. You cursed 707 for ruining your awesome dream. You turn over just to see your cute boyfriend Yoosung cuddling beside you, snoring.
You giggle as you pet his head, feeling his soft blonde hair.

"You may not be very brave in real life, but you're still the cute knight I'll always dream of~"