CHAPTER 33

Melissa POV

''That is ugly'' He uttered solemnly without a glint of amusement or excitement in his tone whatsoever. The smile that was previously on my face faded quickly and I lowered the dress I was holding up for Anthony to see. I rolled my eyes and placed the dress back on the rod .

All he did was sip on his on his coffee and give me a huge grin hoping I wouldn't turn into a dragon and burn him alive to a crisp. He had driven me to an expensive shop in the classy district of town as I'd like to call it and told me to go look for an appropriate dress to wear to his parent's house.

I had protested saying I had absolutely no fashion sense whatsoever and all he told me was, '' You could even make a potato sack work'' and then proceeds to shut down every dress I show him.

I rubbed my head in frustration and then gave him an annoyed look. '' You know you could help me out with this. Its your family's house for crying out loud, I want to look perfect. ''

''That's the problem, you don't need to look perfect. I honestly do not want it to seem like I'm telling you what to wear, querida but you're going overboard with these dresses. The last one you chose looks like you could wear to a queen's ball.'' He told me and gave me a tiny smile.

''You honestly don't understand me, as far as I know mother-in-laws are scary. I don't want to give a bad impression, especially when the only thing she has heard about me is that I'm a money sucking leech.'' I grunted and aggressively took his coffee, took off the lid he was drinking from and drank from the side of the cup.

''Was that necessary?" He asked me with a chuckle and pointed to the lid.

''What? I didn't want to give you an indirect kiss or whatever'' I quickly looked away so he wouldn't see the blush creep up on my cheeks.

''That's childish. If you want a kiss just say so, what's with this indirect kiss load of bull'' He mocked and I turned to him with another annoyed expression.

''You didn't hear what I said? I did not. Keyword, did not'' I emphasized but it seemed that only made him cockier. He moved a bit closer to me and then began to bend his head down to my face level. Before I could protest, he moved to my ear and whispered

''All I need is consent, darling.''

The panic that rose through my body is indescribable, I quickly moved away from him and straight towards another section of the store. His eyes were undeniably still stuck on my retreating figure and my knees felt like Jell-O, not moving the way I wanted to.

''Don't trip and fall, that'd be embarrassing'' I whispered to myself and finally stopped dawdling once I was in the underwear section.

I turned back to see if I was being followed by that annoying Spaniard. Once I was certain I was in a no Anthony zone for the time being, my attention turned to the Lingeries in front of me.

I was fascinated at how some of them looked and before I knew it I began to wonder how they'd fit on me, and if I would even have the courage to put them on.

Put them on for what? No, real question was put them on for who? Okay well I could just wear it to look sexy for me and me only but like, these enticing wonders made me think of strapping that one man down and__

''They're pretty hot right?" Someone blurted tearing me from those bashful thoughts I was having. I was probably as red as a tomato and I wanted to hit myself for having such thoughts. How could I have dared to imagine him underneath me....his messy hair, six pack abs glistened in the moonlight. his hands on my__

''Umm hello ma'am'' The stranger tore me out of my thoughts again.

''Oh I'm so sorry, what were 8you saying?" I laughed it off and he chuckled. He looked young, with dark black hair and had a gummy smile on his face. I tittered embarrassingly and cleared my throat.