CHAPTER * 4

Couldn't pick one, so I thought I'd post all of them and leave the choice to you *wink wink *

"Just wear the fucking dress! I'm tired of hearing your boring old nags." Carl yelled at me through the phone and I bit my nail.

"Calm down Carl, you should understand that our little bean here is new to everything! Since its an occasion where they'll pretty much be old rich people I wouldn't advise you go for something too revealing. Your look should scream sexy yet classy!" Susan told me through our video call and I nodded in agreement.

"If you're gonna agree so much with what Susan is suggesting why did you add me to your blasted video call?!" Carl snapped and I almost chuckled at how annoyed he was.

"Come on Carl, you two are the only friends I have in the world _"

"Correction, I'm your friend, she's a relative I barely like, big difference " Did I forget to mention how Carl and Susan didn't really meet eye to eye.

After meeting at the club, it seemed they hit off quite good till something happened between them and Carl has despised her ever since. He still tolerates her for my sake though.

"Still sour about that night, Carl honey?" Susan cooed and I could see Carl get furious.

"You stupid_"

"Riiight! So I'll go with this one! Thanks for your help guys, love you bye!!" I rambled and hang up before they started a cat and mouse chase over the phone.

I looked at my dress and sure enough I felt like it was the right one for me. I had just two hours left and I still hadn't done my makeup.

"One year of MooTube makeup tutorials, do not fail me!!" I exclaimed and rushed over to my dressing table.

I ended up going over the Mootube video several more times to make sure I was doing the right thing and when I was finally satisfied with the final look, I had just 30 minutes to get ready.