IMPORTANT

Hello Good morning. Good afternoon and Good evening everyone.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported DYE ever since I started writing. It has been a long and amazing journey and I am so grateful for each like, each comment and every time I get that orange notification that a wonderful someone has added my book to their reading list. A gazillion thank you's will never be enough to express my gratitude.

Unfortunately, I come with news that's rather unsettling. A decision that was really hard for me to make but I felt like it was for the best in order to give you, my lovely readers the very best.

I will be going on a short hiatus in order to finish my extremely stressful semester exams. I honestly thought I would be able to juggle studying for my papers whilst giving you, my cherished readers, chapters worthy of your time and love.

However in my attempts to do so, I ended up overexerting myself and blacking out at some point.

I really hope you all understand and bear with me. I promise to be back as soon as possible with multiple chapters that are worthy enough to thrill you and keep you entertained. Thank you so much once again for your patience and support.

I hope you all stay till the very end of the book.

However here is a not so spoiler for the next chapter as we wait for the storms to quiet down.

''Bonds will be broken

Blood will be shed

A life will be threatened

Will he remain alive or end up dead?"

See you guys soon.*a thousand heart emojis*