First Day Worst Day

"Willow is our new student class! Quiet down. Willow comes up to the front and shares to us all about you please!" Willow gets up and walks sort of slow to the front. Before she reaches the front of the class she is met by a mysterious foot that came right out of nowhere. Laughter. Loud booms of laughter erupted in the class as fast as Willows' chin hit the ground. As fast as the blood gushed and oozed out of her. "Oh my goodness are you ok Willow are you ok! Um, class be quiet now or detention for ALL OF YOU and Milestone takes Willow to the nurse then afterward in the principal's office! How dare you trip her!" Ms.Strant yelled in annoyance she then picked Willow up from off the ground and glared at everyone but especially Milestone. She motioned him to take me to the nurse and told him to explain everything or else there would be bigger consequences.
We walked down the hall in silence when "hey there Willow um I accidentally tripped you ya know!?" Willow smiles and says "yea totally that's definitely what happened." She said while rolling her eyes then the boy says "ok well if you think that was bad you'll see bad! I'll make everyday bad for you and just cause your new." Willow looks at him with a weary look and tears glistening. "You do just that Milestone you do just that I don't care I'm leaving this joint anyways to be homeschooled once again." "Wow even better. A newbie with no experience with school and you're in the fifth grade! Hahaha!"
At the sacred chambers... "guys WAKE UP remember Willow your sweet girl, she's here right now skipping in the clouds like she always used to!" Gasps of air fill the atmosphere. Two goddess collapse to the ground awakens from the trance...all except one "Oh my...oh my what-what do we...dear empresses !!" "We must say the sacred chants and hope for the best deary. What we call her condition is dismissive state trance. That's when you're stuck in a trance too long and the "dream" or vision is too strong." Gracey nods her head. She understands what Goodness means and hopes for the best as well. Hours and hours pass of chants by Mischief and Goodness "awaken! Come to your senses! We need you to need you! Don't give in we plead you!" Sobs by Gracey and twisting and turning from Earth when finally once the duo of goddesses got to their 21st chant... *gasp* *gasp* "SHES UP SHES COMING BACK GRAB THE BOOK SAY THE LAST CHANT ALL OF US EVEN YOU GRACEY!" "DEAR ONE DEAR ONE, NO GOING BACK TO YOUR SLUMBER SLUMBER, DONT BE A MOTIONLESS CUCUMBER CUCUMBER, BUT STAY WITH US FOR LONGER LONGER, ALIVE YOU GO GO, THEN THE HAPPINESS WILL GROW GROW!"
"Sisters...Gracey where's Maximus, my husband? He's struggling to survive for me..for us and we need to go retrieve him NOW!" "Dear sis Maximus is trapped forever because of his foolish gambles with the devil Spartikus himself...if we go retrieve him we'll retrieve hell and that's despite if he's even alive sorry to say Earth." Mischief says with a sorrowful expression then Earth sobs "NO, but I saw him I saw him in a vision he's still...he's still here!" then Gracey runs over to wrap Earth in her huge blanket and gives her a hug. "My job is to protect and serve you all and only you...might as well love you the same way too," Gracey says through a droopy sad face. The others nod and start to fix something they call healing herb tea a recipe found in the royal cookbooks on the shelves. Something special for the hurt Earth.