Whats The Magic Words? Part 1

"Dear goddesses." Gracey said in a sing-songy voice "I'm back from my most and best mission you have so graciously provided me!! The mission to the 5 realms! It only took 4 days too well one year at the Earth realm which is really one age which for us is one day that passed. Sorry, I'm rambling... I am sure you know of this but any who may I come in?!" After all of that being said no one said a word. Not one peep came from the chamber and Gracey assuming the graces weren't there was starting off down the stairs getting ready to leave the presence of the chamber when..."NOOOO NO MAXIMUM HONEY OH HONEY ARE YOU OK!! max, sweety hold on STAY STRONG FOR ME FOR YOUR SON FOR...FOR WILLOW OUR GRANDBABY!!! Oh maximum!" All you could hear were sobs and agonizing shouts of begging and pleading coming from the chambers! Gracey cocks her head to the right with a frightened look, alone and with fear Gracey snaps out of it and thinks Somethings not right here....that sounded like Earth...I must stay strong this might be one of the hardest missions of all!! "Graces...are you *gulp* ok in there..it's me Gracey and me—I'm coming in!" Gracey stutters and trips a little on her way back up the gold steps of the bronze mineral gray building. She barges the humongous doors right open to find the three floating in a circle unresponsive...I'm afraid almost...dead!
"Willow my sweet. Are you ready yet!!!" Willows mom shouts. Willow strolls down the stairs looking down and nods her head slowly "oh darling you look so lovely!" Willows Mom looks her up and down to see the rugged girl dress up so sweetly in a yellow floral dress that drops to her knees like a wonderful gown. Earrings that are clouded with little lightning bolts attached just right to her tiny ears. Then her shoes cute and tiny flats that are bright red that matches the red daisies on her dress, her white snowy hair in cute big buns on the top of her head making her look like Princess Leia. To top it all off her red rosy cheeks shined brightly on her caramel skin, Willow rolls her eyes and says "don't you think this is too cute I mean I'm going to be going to the 5th grade! Also, idunno why I gotta go to the stinken place anyways...why can't you just continue to homeschool me! It's been ten whole years why to start enrolling me into Wearly Way now!!" Willows Mom grumbles and says "Worrying Willow can you relax! It's not the end of the world and I cannot continue to teach you because I am not skilled enough...I see that now, as the years go by each grade you pass becomes harder and harder to teach. Listen babes it's not you it's me." Willow smiles a little and kisses her Mom, she grabs her pink and white Sprayground bag and supreme lunchbox and trots down the hill towards the school bus.