Goodness, Mischeif, Earth

"Mischief!!!... Earth!!!!, It's our princess it's our sweet princess!" "What princess, you mean the puny thing we call our noble granddaughter!?" "OH, MISCHIEF....please stop that grumpiness we need peace and tranquillity in these lands! Anyway, Earth get over here you too Mischief our dear girl I can see her in the mirror she has dropped down safely Oh how I'm so elated—." "Oh stop your rambling so I can see dear sister I also need to do my daily watch. Overseeing. I need to know how the Earths sprung back since the elements move"....clouds wind sky Earth moon sunshine and smiles moved throughout the kingdom. Trotting along comes a woman of great use and respect entering one of the noblest places in this kingdom.
"Dear Grandmothers..may I proceed in my lords?" "Oh oh, why yes, of course, you may how many times must I tell you? Around just us, you may drop the formalities, my dear child." She nods and proceeds in "ok goodness...well I have come back from my 125-mile flight to the realm of the Underground and got you your special spices Mischief; for tonight's soup and spell maker! I got enough for about 3 months!" " why yes, I did need it for four months...but I guess this'll have to do" "oh my what terrible manners my sister has so sorry Gracey what she means is thank you kindly." She looks around awkwardly and again nods. She starts to slowly retreat when "OH Gracey don't leave just yet...as I am the Goddess of Earth I must know about the well beings of all the five realms and since My sisters and I have used up enough of our power to do the elements move I need someone to trust to make sure the Earths intact, give Goodness a list of good people, and give Mischief a list of the opposites. I choose you Gracey...good luck!" "Yea and return in a timely manner!" "Yes, my graces thank you dearly for such a big task full with honor given to one of no importance!" Gracey bows and they all bow back to Gracey as she departs from the energetic Chamber.
"Mommy Mommy Mommy!! I saw you walk to the sacred chambers of the almighty 3 grandmothers...please tell me what they look like and what did they use the elements move for and WHAT'S THE ELEMENTS MOVE!!??" "Cloudina...oh Cloudina...fine I'll tell you what you want to know because you're my dear sweet child, but you mustn't tell ANYONE about this or what you know or else the Grandmothers will have Mommy's head! Now, do you want the Grandmothers to take my head?" "No mama." "ok do you promise to never tell anyone?" " yes, Mama." "and if this somehow gets out and the Grandmothers summon you to their sacred chambers...remember to say you know nothing, say your Mommy Gracey is so very loyal just as you are, and you always answer with yes ma'am..understood!" "yes, Mama I promise!" "That's my girl..let's talk about this more in the safety of our home."