Conscent

All you need to know if you didn't feel comfortable reading this chapter since it does mention the event that traumatized Lance, is that Keith and Lance decided to try and have relations, and then decided to wait.That's all you need to know if you don't wanna read it. Also The next chapter there at earth getting ready for the wedding.
Keith kissed Lances neck nervously. Lance just sighed holding the almost butt naked guy back an inch. Keith suddenly stopped and began blushing. His eyes looked fearful.
"Love is everything okay? Do you need me to stop?" Keith asked. Lance sighed. Ever since they talked about having a child, they talked about having sex. More specifically if Lance was ready for it.
You see lance hadn't had sex in almost five years. Four and a half years to be exact. It wasn't something Lance never thought about. In fact his family even said it was a good decision. They all agreed on it. And for a good reason too. the last time he had had sex was against his will.
He had been beaten, he had been held down. He had been raped to put it simply. Then he almost died having a child due to this.
"I promise you. I'll stop you know if you want me to." Keith smiled happily. Lance just rolled his eyes kissing his neck.
"Love just try this please. I'll be fine." Lance smiled.
And just like that Keith had done it. Slowly he pushed Lance backwards. He kissed his neck as they layer on bed. Lance moaned a bit, begging Daniel was asleep. He didn't need to know how this went or this. Soon Lance felt Keith's head move down.
"Keith~"
"What? What do you need me to stop?" Keith asked moving his head up and sitting back nervously. Lance face palmed.
"Oh do fucks sake Keith." Lance sighed.
"I'm sorry none of my other boyfriends had something this bad happen to them...I just don't wanna step on your toes. Or you know make you have a panic attack." Keith apologized. Lance chuckled a bit before kissing him.
"Just try this again love and don't stop unless I beg." Lance joked. Keith nodded. He was determined to do this. He was determined to make Lance happy. So he went back to trying this again.
Lance wasn't gonna lie. He liked it a bit. He did until he got a hickey on his chest. Just like he had done that night. Then the flashbacks started.
"Keith.."
"Oh come on Lacey. You know you want it." He whispered in his ear as he kept moving up and down.
When this happened the first time, he tried to fight. Yet, like before his ex's left hand was holding his head to the ground while his right arm was holding his arms behind his back. Then the nightmare began playing as Lance tried to push it down.
Keith kept gong unaware of what his fiancé was going through. He just thought he was moaning again. How was he supposed to know. After all his voice just git .quieter and quieter.
"K-Keith..."
"You should be thanking me Lacey. This is gonna fix those gay thoughts of yours for sure." His ex-boyfriend smiled. His eyes continued to water.
"K-Keith...Keith." Lance could hardly get any of the words out as the flashback continued. All he could do was tear up.
"Stop. Please. I'll do anything." Lance begged as more tears feel down his cheeks onto the floor. This hurt so much. He was willing to do anything to make it stop. To make it all stop. Anything at all. Even kill some one.
"Relax my princess. You've giving me all I want now." His boyfriend smiled standing up.
"STOP!" Lance scared kicking his legs. Keith quickly jumped off. Meanwhile his fiancé began sobbing loudly. So loudly that he was pretty sure that it was breaking his heart.
"Oh god Lance are you okay?" Keith asked quickly covering him with a blanket. Lance sobbed curling up under the sheets. He hugged a pillow close blushing in embarrassment.
"I-I'm sorry. I-I can't do this." Lance sobbed looking down. Keith sat in front of his face and reached over, cupping his face in his hands. He wiped away a few tears.
"It's okay that you're not ready. We can wait....We don't even need to have sex ever if we're gonna be honest." Keith tried to comfort him.
"B-but don't you what s-sex?" Lance sobbed. Keith shook his head.
"All I want is you." He smiled. Lance sobbed before hugging him close. He sobbed as Keith rubbed his back. Then Hunk's void came over the speakers to let them no,
"We will be on earth in twenty minutes."
Yet, no one knew how different earth would be for everyone. Especially for Shiro and Pidge.

 Especially for Shiro and Pidge

https://66.media.tumblr.com/904eaa892e476d8377ad0f6023878c2a/tumblr_ocd4ftmpgf1qegyh3o2_640.png
Picture by Lance is trans on Tumblr