Rescue

Hey. Guess who's been sick for so many days! Yay! So I have been working on how to get these two details while committing so here ya go. And happy late Easter!
Being bored. It was a normal thing when you were locked in a fucking jail cell all day to feel. Well that's what Kuro thought. Everyone else was terrified.
They had been here for so long Kuro had peach fuzz and he had been the last one added to the cell. Lance meanwhile remained a hairless mess which made him really upset. Though Lotor usually cheered him up when that happened for some reason. Which Kuro never understood. He also didn't understand while Lance was humming about why some once told him something.
Lotor was smiling tiredly looking at Lance hum. Soon his eyes Landed on Kuro. Then he began blushing. Kuro turned and looked at him for a a moment before Lotor rolled back over and died of embarrassment more. His heart was beating so fast. His purple gay alien heart that was surprisingly not Keith's. Lance sure did tease him enough about it though.
"What's taking them so long for getting us?" Lotor asked looking at the wall, no longer wanting to move. Lance shrugged
"Maybe they have enough information to not need us anymore." He smiled as he held his side that was ridden with cramps. He hissed in pain curling up into more of a ball again.
"If they did we would be dead." Lotor sighed. Lance sighed looking out of the cell from where he laid. The other prisoners looked so sad and fearful. The only one who looked calm was Kuro. Yet, that was due to the fact that the male had no idea where he was, or what was going on.
"Then maybe.....maybe they abandoned the station and we finally have the chance to escape!" Lance smiled. Lotor froze before sitting up and facing his friend ends with a huge smile.
"Yeah maybe they did!" Lotor grinned. He spoke to soon.
The entire prison shook making a few people yelp. The lights went off and the emergency red lights turned on as well while a siren went off. People began holding onto family members and crying. Others began swearing while some began yelling and asking what was going on. Then they heard it. A lion roaring.
"HOLY SHIT IT'S VOLTRON!"
Lance began smiling and making as much noise as he could to be rescued. He knew what blue sounded. His lion had come for him. He began laughing as Lotor joined as well. Kuro banged on their cell bars as well but, looked fairly confused when he did so since he didn't know what he was doing.
Soon Paladins began running and freeing everyone. Pidge was the first one in the jail and began yelling Lance's name every time she got to a new jail cell. Hunk did the same thing. Shiro was looked and asking prisoners if they saw Lance. Keith didn't do that though. Nope. Instead He just ran through the entire jail screaming Lance's name at the top of his lungs, doing nothing but searching. He was just about to give up when he saw him.
"LANCE!" Keith yelled dropping to his knees outside of Lance's cell. Lance smiled moving infornt of Keith.
"Hi Keith. Nice new mullet." Lance smiled taking note how Keith's mullet was a bit longer now. Keith laughed before hugging Lance tightly through the bars. Lance did the same with a smile. Lotor just watched on in awkwardness. Kuro just tilted his head.
Eventually Lance let go of the male and introduce him to his friends. It was awkward introducing another Shiro but, Keith was surprisingly cool with this. Soon the entire jail was emptied due to Voltron and Lance's friends.
Lance smiled as he stood on the Red Lion's entrance watching the hèll hole he had just been in. There we garla soldier bodies everywhere. Keith smiled walking up next to him. Lance smiled as he reached over and held Keith's hand.
"It's all over now." Keith promised with a big dopey smile.
"I know it is. Just being with you makes this all a little bit better." He smiled at Keith making them both blushed.
"So what did I miss?" Lance asked with a smile.
"This." Keith's smiled taking his helmet off and KISSING Lance on the lips. Lance blushed before kissing back with a smile.
"God that was great." Keith's Smiled eventually breaking off of the male. Lance nodded while smiling like an idiot. Keith turned to leave only to hear it. A gun. Some had loaded a gun and shot it. Keith spun around to seeing it.
Lance had been shot in the heart. He was now laying motionless on the floor....He had kissed Lance and he had died.
~time skip~
Coran gasped reading the results of the healing pod. Keith jumped up for his seat the same time Hunk stopped pacing and looked at him.
"What is it? Is his heart restarting yet?" Keith asked hopefully.
"No it's not that."
"Than what is it Coran?" Shiro asked.
"According to this chart Lance's body had female body parts."
"We all know that." Keith snapped earning him a glare from Shiro.
"I know that Keith but, according to this his body has been through a heavy trauma from when he was around sixteen."
"What kind of trauma?"
"It appears Lance had given birth before." Hunk gasped and fainted realizing that meant he was an uncle. Shiro looked like he was gonna vomit having had Lance come to him with a dream about his ex before he had been captured. Shiro was pretty sure this was forced onto him. Keith was still confused.
"What? What does that mean?" Keith asked.
"Keith, that means Lance has a child." Shiro stated breathlessly.

" Shiro stated breathlessly

https://img00.deviantart.net/64d8/i/2017/322/9/a/trans_lance_by_jupiterscent-dbu6k8d.png
Picture by movedtojupiterscent on deviantart