Things are found out

"Keith come on, tell me." Lance smiled dropping his head down on his lap. Keith rolled his eyes as he sat still on the couch. He knew if he moved, Lance would be very uncomfortable. It was very strange.
"No, ask hunk for a secret instead." Keith smirked.
"Come on Keith, everyone else is asleep." Lance complained throwing his arms up in the air. His voice made a high pitched famine crack when saying 'asleep'. He had also taken his binder off after wearing it for eight hours. Basically, it was obvious he was trans.
Keith no longer cared that Lance didn't sound like a guy at times. Well, it took Lance two weeks to discover that Keith never cared at all. He like Lance for Lance. For being himself. Which was good. Yet, it would be better if he knew something about Keith.
"Keith, come on. You know a lot about me." Lance whined. Both he and Keith ignored his voice cracks. Well, Keith kinda thought it was cute. Like everything Lance did.
NO WAIT! HE MENT ANNOYING! NO, HE MENT BORING! NO, INTERESTING! NO, FANTASTIC! NORMAL! Yes, he meant everything Lance did was normal. Completely normal. There was no reason to think Keith had a crush on him.
"Come on Keithy, tell me about you." Lance smirked. He tried to have a flirty look in his eyes. Well, it worked. It was kinda turning Keith on. So, so far so good.
"Nope. Nice try Lance." Keith sighed looking into Lance's beautiful face. HE MENT HIS NORMAL FACE! COMPLETELY NORMAL FACE!
"I'll tell you my most important secret if you tell me one of yours." Lance smiled.
"I thought you said you didn't trust people?" Keith asked.
"You seem like a trustable person."
".......Just the one secret, right?" Keith asked. He looked a little uncomfortable.
"Yeah. Look we don't have too-" Lance was cut off by Keith's mumbling. His deep mumbling. Very quiet, deep mumbling. Lance wasn't sure that what he said but, Keith had a look of guilt in his eyes for a second.
"I-I sorry. I didn't hear that" Lance stuttered as he sat up straight and looked Keith in his eyes. His eyes were full of worry which was the one thing Keith hated. It made him know he hurt someone. It was what Shiro looked like for the first time when he told him.
"I used to cut my legs with a broken window piece when I had just turned 10." Keith stated louder. He expected Lance to ask why. Or to ask what happened. Just like Shiro did. He never wanted to hear another question. Yet, he did.
"When did you stop?" Lance asked. That question made his blood run cold. Keith turned his head away quickly. His eyes were full of fear. He didn't want to show him that.
"Keith." Lance repeated his name. Keith still didn't want to look sat him. So, Lance grabbed the aided of his face and turned it towards his own.
"Keith, when did you stop?" Lance asked. Keith felt tiny tear fill his eyes. He hated crying but, he never like to talk about this. His tears fell down onto Lance's thumbs. It felt terrifying.
"I-I-" Keith couldn't seem to get the words out. He didn't want to. The teen never wanted to say it to anyone. Anyone. Ever. Shiro thought he stopped when he was 17. Yet, he never did.
"Keith, you know we can talk about it if you want. You listen to me so, I'm gonna listen to you. After all, that's what friends do." Lance smiled. Upon hearing this, Keith was full on crying. He couldn't help it. Last time some said that, they disappeared for a year. A dark depressing year.
Lance pulled Keith into a hug. He let his friend cry into his shoulder for what felt like forever to Keith. Yet, it was only a few minutes. Keith liked it though. He really did.
"You know it's kinda funny Keith, you get as worked up as Daniel did." Lance smiled. Keith was still sniffing but, he pulled out of the hug. He was now holding Lance's shoulders. He ignored the boy's breast and every other famine feature on him. Instead, he focused on Lance.
"L-Lance, who's Daniel?" Keith sniffed. Lance's eyes dropped out of his skull. Had he really mentioned him.
"Daniel's m-"
Just then the door opened. Both teens turned around and saw him.
As for him, he just saw a bright blue binder on the floor. Well, that and Lance wearing sports bra over his chest with boobs in it. Meanwhile Lance looked at him with a look a fear as he just seemed to freeze. Keith on the other hand was on his feet standing in front of Lance trying to shield him.
"Oh my god your trans." Okay, maybe it wasn't the best thing to say but, it was the only thing Shiro could think of as his chest tightened due to the weight of something new being put on his shoulders. Which just so happened to be the same thing Keith said over months ago. Yet, unlike Keith he could connect to this more.
Any who, here's another pic of this concept that I liked and it's link.

https://68

https://68.media.tumblr.com/53a0017193c6ca87d44a850ccf870578/tumblr_ojqxz9ipvG1r16jnvo1_1280.jpg
No wonder Lance is a furry.

I'm just kidding just so you know.
Picture by someone on gramunion.com
I can't find out who and the site won't let me on....
If ur the artist and you're seeing this....I love this picture a lot...especially the ears...Keep up the good work