Cadaver (edited)

So one be mad at me for this please.
So you're girlfriend getting kidnapped is nothing new in story terms. Heck Allura had already been kidnapped by the Garla once. No one was worried about this that much...well expect for Lance.
"Okay so why are you so worried about this time?" Keith sighed pulling his fiancé to the side of the hall. Lance shrugged looking at his fiancé.
"I don't know. I think it's because we're being shiro with us. And he's....you know." Lance mumbled. Keith sighed taking his tanned skinned lover's hands into his own.
"Lance it's fine. The mission will end fine. It always does. After all we are Voltron." Keith smiled. Lance nodded before his fiancé kissed him on the forehead.
"Now lets go save ourselves my sister in law." Keith smirked.
"She's not yours yet silly." Lance smirked.
"She's not yours either Lancey." Keith smiled before walking back to the rest of the team. Lance walked near Shiro and helped him calm down seeing as this stress wasn't healthy for him or the twins. Yet, other than that things were okay.
"Okay her cell should be down the hall." Pidge smiled leading the way. They looked confident as they walked. Shiro meanwhile looked nervous. He looked like he might barf.
"I...I'm telling her about the twins..." Shiro whispered. Lance froze and looked at his friend.
"Really? Oh my god! Shiro that's amazing!" Lance smiled at him brightly. Shiro gave a nervous smile.
"Well she deserves to know Lance. I was going to tell her when she was going on that supply run but, I got the chance to seeing as she got captured and all." Shiro sighed before smiling excitedly.
"We're gonna be a happy family." Shiro mumbled smiling as flashbacks ran through his mind of all the times Allura talked about making a happy family. Lance chuckled a bit patting his friend on his back.
"Well good for you man." Lance smiled. Shiro smiled a bit brighter and walked with more confidence in his step. After all this was what he planned to be his last mission before he asked Keith to take over as the black paladian for him. Or maybe he should as Lance. He had been stuck between the two of them for so long.
"Okay guys here it is. Allura's cell." Pidge smiled at their friends. Hunk smiled as he began wondering what story Allura was gonna tell about how she got captured this time. She had only been here for about an hour in human time. So she was still going to be mad about it.
Then with a loud snap the door opened. Shiro was the first to raced into the room hoping to see his only living lover. Yet, instead he scream.
Laying on the table with their guts carved out and face all deformed was a corpse. Their long white hair had been cut short as ever. Their eyes had been carved out of their head. Their left ear had been cut off. Their mouth was having wide open.
As for the guts, the corpse's entire stomach laid on a table next to the corpse. As for their reproductive organs they were taken apart one by one and laying in a jar along with the bright blue eyes that used to light up galaxies with hope.
Shiro screamed again dropping to his knees. Lance raced over and tried to calm Shiro down while breaking down into tears. Keith just stood there shielding pidge from the sight while Hunk barfed on the floor.
It was Allura.
Allura was dead.
I had this story planned out for a while and this was what I was planning to do with her character for two years now. And I tried to hint at it by including all the shootings as a hint someone was going to die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://scontent-lhr3-1

https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/17dba5f6bdd40d1fb5dc15aa4f8df638/5BE65A82/t51.2885-15/e35/35497081_454104598397939_8679699803623391232_n.jpg?efg=eyJ1cmxnZW4iOiJ1cmxnZW5fZnJvbV9pZyJ9&se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgwNDQ0NDc4NjI5ODE5NjA1NA%3D%3D.2
Picture by flufbee@instagram

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There's no way they're gonna believe it. N-"
"Just shut up a cut the up the body before they get here."