Lance's ex dream

Waring there's mention/description of rape in this. If you can't handle it skip forward until you see the **** symbols
"Shut up!" The males screamed in Lance's ear. Lance ignored him and kept crying. Tears began pouring about his eyes faster than screams for help could come out. He kept screaming while trying to squirm away but, for some reason he had long black hair. The same long black hair he had when he was still a girl.
"Oh come on #######.You know you want it." He whispered in his ear as he kept moving up and down
And with that the nightmare began and lasted a fair while no matter how many times he begged him to stop, all because to told him he was trans.
**********************************************************************************
"LANCE! Lance get up buddy." A male voice stated. There was so much panic in his voice that Lance was pretty sure that someone thought he was gonna die.
Lance's blue eyes flew open quickly. It was just a dream. A PTSD dream. One in which he had to re-live his worst memory ever. The worst thing ever. For once someone had heard him scream before the last part happened.
Luckily, he woke up before his memory flashed to his mother finding him while his boyfriend finished- having his way with him. She had tackled the boy to the ground while Lance called the cops. Yet, that memory had given him a lot of things. Like a strong feeling of worry and panic after realizing he had a crush on another guy. It had also given him one other thing. One things he thought about daily.
Lance tried to shake his mind off of that last thing. He had only been 15 when this happened. It had been three years since then. He should stop looking on the past. This still didn't stop his eyes from watering when he looked up at the boy who had just saved him.
"Lance, you okay?" A male asked. As Lance's vision began to get less blurry, he saw Keith standing there in a large grey t-shirt and a pair of black boxers. His eyes were filled with a look of relief upon seeing Lance was now awake and not screaming for help at the top of his lungs.
It may have been lucky Keith was the only one on the ship currently. Especially Keith was the only one who knew Lance was trans currently, seeing as Lance was wearing a very lose sport's bra and blue boxers. Maybe not though. Keith couldn't help but, wonder what happened if he had went on a mission with the others. Or what if he was already asleep.
"Yeah, I'm okay." Lance smiled. He mentally cursed at him self as his voice cracked and more tears fell out of his eyes. Keith sighed as he sat on the foot of his bed. Lance somehow had not noticed that Keith's checks were a little red.
"No your not. I know I'm not your friend or anything but, what ever your holding back your gonna have to tell someone 'cause what ever is going on in that big brain of yours, you gotta spill. If you don't, it's just gonna haunt you till you die." Keith sighed as he put his hand over his left knee caf which was covered by his boxer's pant legs. Quickly he moved his hand realizing what he had just put his hand on.
"I-I told you I'm fine." Lance smiled as a tiny sob left his mouth. More tears fell onto his bed as he tried to fake another smile.
"Cry baby."
Lance shook his head trying to ignore his depression talking. It always said things like that all the times. Telling him things wrong with him self. There was no damn way his depression and anxiety was gonna make him cry in front of Keith. Again. The first time he cried in front of Keith he just felt disgusting. So disgusting. Disgusting for no reason.
Keith looked him directly in the eyes. A look of concern on his face. Then without another word, he pulled Lance into a tight hug. A very tight hug.
"Your fine. What ever you need to say tell me. I came tell you know I've heard it all." Keith's whispered in his ear. Lance smirked a bit. Meanwhile Keith was preying that his heart beat didn't spread up or that his cells didn't turn more red. Other wise Lance would be able to tell he liked him.
"Oh really?" Lance sniffed.
"Yeah. One time one of my foster siblings told us she was getting married a couple before she turned sixteen to a teddy bear while on drugs. She then proceeded to make out with it. We all covered for her next day when our foster parents asked why the teddy bear had red lipstick on it." Keith smirked as his cheeks turned more red. As red as a fire hydrant to be honest.
"F-foster parents?" Lance sniffed. Keith felt his face fall.
"Look, why don't we just talk about the foster thing later. Let's focus on you, okay?" Keith smiled leaning out of the hug to look in Lance in the eyes. Lance felt more tears fall out of his eyes as he pulled his 'rival' into a hug.
"I told you I'm fine." Lance sniffed.
"And I told you I know your not. So you better tell me what's got you so upset cause I am not leaving until you tell me." Keith explained. Lance sighed as more tears fell on Keith's back. Maybe it would be good to let someone know.
"W-When I was still a girl, my boyfriend heard I was transgendef and tried to 'fix' me. I-I didn't want to though. I-I kept begging h-him to stop b-but, H-he kept going." Lance sobbed. Keith's grip on his 'rival' got tighter.
"H-he just kept l-laughing E-every time." Lance cried harder after saying that. Keith tried to clam him down by rubbing circles on his back.
"You're safe here. You know that right?" Keith asked. Lance continued to stay quiet. Was he really?
It had been so real. Every moment of it. Just everything being put on replay for him. That entire hellish moment of his life. He had felt like it had all happened again. Every second of it.
"He can't touch you now. If he even thinks about you back on earth I'll rip him apart limb from limb, then squish his eye balls with my own hands, then I will carve out his guts before feeding them to sharks. Oh, except for his head. His head will be buried five feet under ground. No one would know he was there and that no one is looking for him hard enough to find him." Keith smiled. Lance was shocked for a moment. Was Keith like this all the time to his friends? Was Keith his friend?
"I-I would be l-lying if I said I wouldn't like that." Lance snuffling. He was originally trying to laugh but, just ended up snuffling. Lance knew he was a pathetic lost cause but, Keith on the other hand thought he was a handsome prince. A beautiful handsome prince.
Neither of them could remember the rest of the night. All they both knew was that when they woke up, they were snuggling with each other.
Here is another pic of Tran Lance that I like with the link of course.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/29162883db81701154c15094face7c91/tumblr_oo2tzzFk5m1ujv2hvo1_1280.png
Picture by: Voltron-Trans-Lance @Tumblr