Pidge ships it

How the hell could've this kids keep crying? It sure best Pidge but, she was pretty much near the point of shooting the kid.
While on a mission they had broken into a prison and free different people. One of the only people they couldn't find a place for was a young child of a different spieler of everyone else. This child was no more than two years old.
The child had shiny blue skin. It seemed to glow when ever the light would hit it. As for their eyes, the child's eyes were a dark shade of aqua green. All they were wearing was rags. A outfit that looked like it was made out of used dish cloths. Oh and the best part tiny child could barely even say anything. So they never knew who's parents were.
The weird thing was that the second they got back to the castle Lance's eyes lit up upon seeing the child. In fact Lance was the one who seemed to like the child the most. It was quiet odd to see Lance act like that. Then again Lance did have other younger siblings. So everyone just thought it was because this child reminded him of his siblings.
Oh boy were they wrong.
"Say Lance." Lance smiled looking agh the tiny child sitting inches away from him. Hunk smirked a bit as he left the room. As for Keith, he just sat down right next to Lance with a smirk on his face.
"No, say Keith. Come on say my name instead. It's easier to say than Lance." Keith smirked. Lance wasn't gonna lie. It was kinda funny to see him like this.
"No say Lance. Keith is harder to say. Like at first I would probably say Keef at your age." Lance smirked. Keith just rolled his eyes.
"Well it's better than saying Lacke." Keith smirked.
"What the hell is Lacke? I mean it's not even close to Lance." Lance whined.
"Oh and how is keef close the Keith?" Keith asked. Both Lance and the child looked at him like he was crazy for a second. That is until it hit him. Keith's cheeks felt as warm as ever.
"Never mind. I hear it now." Keith sighed. Lance giggled a bit as he saw Keith's red face.
"Ahhhh. Is little red embarrassed?" Lance smirked.
"No but, is blue boy a little full of himself today?" Keith smirked. Within seconds Lance came up with a come back.
"Is the red Ben Ten alien a little flirty then?" Lance asked. Keith just sat there for a few seconds thinking. After about ten seconds later he had a come back.
"Oh little avatar alien is trying to flirt?" Keith smirked. Lance smiled. That was a good one. Well, a good one for Keith. A really good one for Keith. He had a good come back though. He always did. Yet, he never got to say it.
"Klance!" A high pitched voice screamed. Both teens looked at the two year old child sitting on the floor in crisscross apple sauce as children called it. The two year old through their hands up again a screamed the name again.
"Klance! Klance! Klance!" The child screamed. Both teens now had red faces while their eyes remained on the two year old. The child was grinning thinking they had made someone proud. Well, they were right on that part.
Behind them Pidge had a large smirk on her face. She made a high pitched screaming noise. Well it was supposed to be a fan girl scream of sorts. It was just a high pitches misquote noise. Which just made the two year old laugh.
"YES CHILD SHIP IT WITH ME!" Pidge smiled as she jumped in front  of the two boys. Both teens let out a high pitched scream of surprise. All they saw was a blur before Keith grabbed Lance and turned him around. Lance was in Keith's arms while being forced to hide behind his back.
"Yesss." Pidge smirked looking at the two male teens. The young two year old was giggling in Pidge's arms for a moment while Keith just stared up at her. As for Lance, he looked behind Keith's head at Pidge.
"Give us more ship fuel." Pidge now had a larger smirk on her face. Lance jumped out of Keith's arms quickly. He stood up quicker before Keith got to his feet seconds later.
"Well, I'm leaving." Lance stated quickly. He quickly exited out a door before anyone would say anything. All he wanted to do was leave that room. Well, that and take of his binder.
"Same here." Keith started leaving the room a bit quicker than Lance did. Unlike Lance, he just wanted to get out of there.
Pidge looked down at the child with a large smirk on her face. The child quit chewing it's thumb and smiled at Pidge. Within seconds the child was saying Klance again. Surprisingly, Pidge joined along. Soon Shiro walked into the room to see a two year old child and a 14 year old girl cheering for a ship.
"I don't wanna know." Shiro stated as he walked back out the door. Yet, those two didn't care. They just kept chanting over and over again.
"Klance! Klance! Klance! Klance! Klance!"
More favourite pics from this idea+ the link.

 "Klance! Klance! Klance! Klance! Klance!"More favourite pics from this idea+ the link

https://68.media.tumblr.com/beab25485c816b623807f344e7e6f287/tumblr_oi3h1dIqCm1vo3tfxo1_1280.png
Cants seem to find the Artist for this one but, if you know them just tell me and I'll add them later.