The questions

Pidge sat there bitting their lip. They began to fidget in their seat. Today was the day pidge finally decided to come out of the closet. Yet, they were still struggling with the gender identity title.
At first they thought they were, transgender. Then they realized how much they didn't like to be called the pronouns him/his. Pidge didn't feel like a boy but, Pidge didn't feel like a girl either. So Pidge kept looking. The second gender identity they thought they were was trigender because they loved being called Them and they a lot. It felt right. Yet, when the pronouns him and her followed, they hated being it again.
Soon they moved their way down to bigender when they first confided in Lance about their gender identity. Since then Lance had been helping them so much. They even loved to wear binders lance had let them borrow. Finally, they found their title. It was a gender identity with pronouns that Pidge liked and describe how they felt.
Genderqueer.
Such an odd name but, one that fit Pidge completely.
So here they were. Sitting at the table ready to tell their team of their secret. A secret they had been ignoring for so long that Pidge was pretty sure was gonna destroy them. Yet, Pidge knew this wouldn't be easy. There would be questions going around for them. Though they had prepared over the last five months for this.
So Pidge took a deep breath.
"Guys, I have something to tell you." Pidge gulped looking up. Yet, they didn't look at anyone else other than Lance. Lance gave a supportive smile. That calmed Pidge down more than what they would like to admit.
"What is it Katie?" Shiro asked. Pidge felt their heart begin to race hearing their dead name. They began to sweat as every part of them was begging to break down. Just to accept they would always feel wrong and always be a girl. That this was all a stupid game that was going on in their head. The voices of doubt came rushing back into their mind.
"It's just your fantasy. You're really a girl."
"Stop lying to yourself. You're really a girl."
"Maybe you should go kill yourself so they don't have to deal with the shame of knowing a freak like you."
"You're a freak."
"Y-
"Pidge is everything alright?" Allura asked looking concerned. Pidge jumped s bit before giving a tiny frail smile to Allura.
"Yeah I just gotta tell you guys something...." Pidge gulped. Allura was giving the same supportive smile and Pidge knew why. She wanted to support her friend no matter what.
"Well...I..uh.....I don't really know how to say this but,-"Pidge was cut off.
"Oh my god you're pregnant!" Shiro asked jumping up out of his chair. Keith gasped looking at Pidge as his face paled, Lotor looked like he was gonna faint, Hunk looked hyped, Daniel's eyes shined looking at Pidge and Lance face palmed. Allura on the other hand bit her lip as she rested a hand on her own stomach as she was wondering something. Then there was Kuro who had no idea what that meant.
"No I'm not." Pidge sighed. Everyone began to calm down except for Allura who looked a little pale. Kuro meanwhile put his hand in his pocket and began to playing something. Pidge could hear him messing with something metal with his fake arm. And if they didn't know any better they could have sworn they saw Shiro with a ring earlier today too.
"Well what is it Pidge?" Cornan spoke up. Pidge took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.
"I-I'm genderqueer." Pidge gulped closing their eyes. The room fell silent for a moment. Then they heard a chair pull out and someone began to hug them. Then someone else. By the time Pidge had opened their eyes all the Paladins were hugging them.
"Pidge, that's amazing! I can totally paint a genderqueer flag on your lion for you!" Hunk smiled making eye contact with them.
"That took a lot of guts Pidge! I'm proud of your for telling us this!" Shiro smiled holding Pidge close.
"Yay! It's been forever since I met someone without a gender!" Allura smiled brightly getting all excited.
"Pidge, ya little squirt I'm so happy you found something that suits who you are!" Lance smiled.
"My god I'm supporting you now! And you can never stop me!" Keith smirked.
By the time Keith spoke Pidge was already crying tears of joy. Then once they were finished hugging them, a frail dying Lotor came over and hugged the saying that Piridge was so brace for coming out. Kuro messed up their hair with a smile since he still couldn't talk. Then it was Coran that broke down crying and going on about how much he respect Pidge as well as how much he wanted to support theme that made Pidge cry louder.
Soon Pidge sat down again happily and continued their meal while a few questions were flown around. Such as how long have you know, did your family on earth know, how long did it take for you to find the right title and do you what me to buy you gender neutral clothes for your birthday. It was amazing.
Yet, it wasn't the best part of that night.
Eventually Lotor began talking about how much he would like to see earth before he had to go. That he wanted to see all those homophobic assholes he heated about and beat the shit out of them or talk out their problems. He would only hit them if they insulted his friend though. Then a strange topic came up.
Human weddings.
Lotor mentioned he had heard Lance talking about it in his sleep once. Allura then explained it was sort of like an Altean wedding. Except they didn't give giant animals or a flame throw as gifts. To which Pidge replied that the flame throw was a good gift to give them anyways though for any day. Then they began talking about every little detail of the difference of a wedding when two men or two women got married compared to a man and women.
It was something that took a very long to time become legal which Lotor heavily disagreed with. He believes that everyone she marry whom ever they love. Why? He knew that true loves only came around once in a life time. So why no marry them and be happy for the rest of your life? Honestly what you do in your own bedroom is your own business. Hearing that Shiro actually laughed a bit.
Then they began talking about rings. After Lotor found out about engagement and wedding rings he began talking about rings from other spitfires. They had ones that say what your gender identity is for one species. Blue meat boy, pink meany girl, purple meant three and grey meant none. One of which he talked about getting for Pidge as well as getting another for Lance. Then he mentioned how some rings told people on a planet if you were expecting a child or if not. It was a cute idea. Allura thought so at least. Then there was a ring that other species wore for fashion.
"Just like the ring Kieth has." Lotor smiled remembering what he was told to say. Keith smiled as his heart speed up as the ring he wore on his middle finger shinned in the ship light.
Lance looked over to see Keith a second later to see it. Keith was on one knee with a ring. A ring Hunk had helped him pick out. Allura faked a gasp since she helped him practice this with a dumpy in place of Lance.
"K-Keith what are you doing?" Lance asked, his voice shaking. Keith smiled.
"Lance McLain, we have been together in space for three years now and have been going out for almost a full year. And I'm not gonna lie. It's been the best time of my life. Everyday I wake up to see you singing into a hair brush or you baking while a huge smile is on your face. And every time I see your amazing face my heart skips a beat and I'm pretty sure it's going to be the last thing I see." Keith smiled pulling out a ring. Shiro began to panic while Coran began yelling as he searched for his camera. Daniel on the other hand was so excited he was bouncing in his seat.
"Oh my god..,,"Lance's eyes were tearing up looking at the ring. It was the same ring he told Keith his dad purposes to his mom with. Yet, there were a few differences. Like the ring on top wasn't a diamond but, a crystal from an asteroid they had stopped a few weeks ago. The ring wasn't a bring silver, it was a bright blue.
"Lance you make every day of my life feel like heaven on earth. Even when we got into fights about how we need to sleep more and stay more calm. You make the galaxy shine a whole lot brighter just by living in it. So Lance McLain, will you marry me?" Keith smiled. Shiro was crying in his seat now while Lotor was so excited he began to shake Kuro. Lance sat there blushing as a million thoughts ran through his head.
Finally he knew what to say and opened his mouth.

And that my friend is how you leave on a cliff hanger.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/34da7e22d923c735dd55918b4efdac1e/5BB76B75/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/p640x640/34126629_452608938521864_3387955943516930048_n.jpg
Picture by JOrDaN on picbon.com
Also for fellow Steven universe fans reading this or anyone in general I would like to announce that Steven universe had the first every animated gay wedding that I have seen in my life. It was beautiful and a,axing! I almost cried like three times! So as you can guess I'm leaving a picture of that to get everyone excited for what could come next in the book.

 It was beautiful and a,axing! I almost cried like three times! So as you can guess I'm leaving a picture of that to get everyone excited for what could come next in the book

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2018/07/09/09-steven-universe.w190.h190.jpg
Picture by Rebecca sugar
That s unless Lance says no....😈😈😈😈